Dickerson Mine Preserve Conditions

chainsawer

On the fuel subject... Is jorba or some other organization helping with its cost? If it comes out of your pocket, is there a way to chip in and help you with that at least?
Hey thanks for asking! JORBA is indeed reimbursing me for the immediate consumables. I'm also using JORBA issued saws (repairs covered too). There's a bunch of related expenses that I don't present to JORBA though, I just swallow it: Personal safety gear, chainsaw pack, some tools & support. Anything related to my E-bike. It's actually quite a costly "hobby", but I'm fortunately not struggling financially. I really should hit JORBA up for rear tires though! It doesn't take very long for a 207lb guy with a 50lb E-bike, and a 35lb chainsaw pack to shred the best tires money can buy. Surprisingly impressive tire wear.

"Keep paying your JORBA memberships" is really the best answer.

iman29

Hey thanks for asking! JORBA is indeed reimbursing me for the immediate consumables. I'm also using JORBA issued saws (repairs covered too). There's a bunch of related expenses that I don't present to JORBA though, I just swallow it: Personal safety gear, chainsaw pack, some tools & support. Anything related to my E-bike. It's actually quite a costly "hobby", but I'm fortunately not struggling financially. I really should hit JORBA up for rear tires though! It doesn't take very long for a 207lb guy with a 50lb E-bike, and a 35lb chainsaw pack to shred the best tires money can buy. Surprisingly impressive tire wear.

"Keep paying your JORBA memberships" is really the best answer.
Thanks for all the hard work it’s appreciated every time I ride there.

Bikeworks

Wow excellent! Looks like you got them all.
Unfortunately, there's more. I got this one with the Silky at the top of Red, other two were way past that level of sawing.

IMG_5806.jpg

IMG_5807.jpg

IMG_5809.jpg

IMG_5810.jpg

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Rode almost everything and no Gomboy was required. Didn't hit inside/old yellow so maybe that's where it is? Green had a bunch of sticks that could be removed but nothing caused us to stop or veer off trail

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions