Def Leppard / Styx / Tesla Tickets

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I am selling two (2) tickets to Def Leppard / Styx / Tesla at the PPL Center in Alllentown, PA that I cannot use. Concert was in February but has been rescheduled for May 17, 2016. Seats are Section 206, Row 1, Seats 1 & 2. First row of upper section and aisle seats. Face value is $40 each. I paid $80 each on Stubhub. Asking $120 for the pair. I can email .pdf files to the buyer.

Johnny Utah

I saw Def Leppard a few years back with a group of friends as a tag along, they were awesome! If this show was closer I would be all over this!!!

soulchild

Fuck. I am old, no joke.

you%20not%20old.jpg

w_b

I have to stop at Wow... Or vintage.

Ok no, I saw Paradise Theater tour 2 nites in a row ; it was that good. also the reunion of them playing Grand Illusion on MTVL or wateva they call it now brought back memories of yoot too.

Tony G

I saw Styx in 79' at the garden
My brother who was 16 at the time drank a pint of Brandy on the train ride up and puked it all over the people in the two rows in front of us.
As I think back in retrospect they deserved it.

MMuller

I was in Tommy Shaw's (Styx) solo project "Ambition" in 87-88. We opened for Rush for 8 months. I dunno, some of them Stick songs are pretty fun to play. Too Much Time, Renegade, Blue Collar Man. Those Def Leppards do a pretty good job for a bunch of old guys too.

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
I was in Tommy Shaw's (Styx) solo project "Ambition" in 87-88. We opened for Rush for 8 months.

Okay, all kidding aside, this is f*cking awesome. I may have even seen you play - the Hold Your Fire tour was the first Rush tour I ever saw. I've probably seen them a hundred times in my life, but that would have been the first. So, yeah ... that's pretty cool.

MMuller

Okay, all kidding aside, this is f*cking awesome. I may have even seen you play - the Hold Your Fire tour was the first Rush tour I ever saw. I've probably seen them a hundred times in my life, but that would have been the first. So, yeah ... that's pretty cool.
That was it! My 1st arena tour. Philly Spectrum in Dec? 88. I was the guy with the red pointy-head guitar with aquanet in his hair. I have some video somewhere. Rush was amazing every night.

rick81721

Lothar
Speaking of Rush, I went to a Robin Trower concert at the Spectrum in philly in the mid to late 70s. Rush opened for them and no one knew who they were. They practically got booed off the stage!

Top Bottom