Deer Park Saturday 9:30am.

M

MCAWVU

cool looking forward to riding tomorrow...see you all there

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'm going to try to make this. gotta talk to the wife. i'll be the guy in the back with steve on the black ex7.

edit: i'm in. i'll see ya'll @ 9:00..

Last edited:

ytc100

I believe that the parks are supposed to be open today. In the event that the lot is closed lets meet at Panther Lake shopping Center and ride in from there.

D

DANSPANK

Hey Jason,

I always thought that the picture on your posts was of your knee and have always thought it was a bit of a tame injury but my gf just said "who's the guy with the back?" - That's your back, man? That must've bloody hurt!! But I'll give you an additional 3 cool points for it - good job!

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
DANSPANK said:
Hey Jason,

I always thought that the picture on your posts was of your knee and have always thought it was a bit of a tame injury but my gf just said "who's the guy with the back?" - That's your back, man? That must've bloody hurt!! But I'll give you an additional 3 cool points for it - good job!

The off topic bit:
Yeah that's my back. I was told I dropped like a pro. I couldn't tell ya cause I hit the ground so hard I couldn't see straight and was nauseous. I wish it was a fall off some rocks with a cool story but it was those bloody gravel paths at the tourne. Gravel + speed + sharp right turn = ouch

The on topic bit:
Wish I could have made it today but I have the A/C guy coming. It was kinda last minute but I can't complain. I'll probably do a Patriots, Lewis Morris ride later today.

M

MCAWVU

i just walked in the door and before i hit the shower i just wanted to say today was a great ride with a great group of riders...definitely worth the 45 minute ride...i'm totally pumped that i made it out today and i'm looking forward to riding with all of you guys again in the near future...the trails were great and nice and muddy...i love mud...the pace was great too it forced me to ride a harder then i do when i'm by myself

on a side note Jason i did your job and handed some guy a mtbnj.com card and he said he had never heard about it...he was in the lot when we got back so hopefully i'm slowly helping spread the word...thanks for the site!

cheers guys...enjoy the rest of your weekends!:D

Jason

JORBA.ORG
MCAWVU said:
nice and muddy...i love mud...
oh maaaan, I love mud! :rolleyes: Just ask scott and alex. LOL

MCAWVU said:
on a side note Jason i did your job and handed some guy a mtbnj.com card and he said he had never heard about it...he was in the lot when we got back so hopefully i'm slowly helping spread the word...thanks for the site!

cheers guys...enjoy the rest of your weekends!:D

Sweet!! Every bit helps

Glad you guys had an awesome ride. Wish I could have made it today. :(

EtE

I had a great time! Thanks again to everyone for lettin me tag along. I have to make it a point to stick my head in here more often...

Jason

JORBA.ORG
So how many people made it out today? I'm getting pretty jealous now! :(

S

Stan LeCupp

Nice ride guys!

Jason too bad you couldn't make it.I think there was eight of us today.

Shaggz

A strong 7
nice ride, but between my front tire and spare tire, i slowed things down. albert thanks for the push. the last 2 muddy miles were awesome!

Top Bottom