December 2nd Randolph -> Weyerbacher Ride

xc62701

Coming up on December 2nd is our 2nd annual trip to Weyerbacher brewery. We will be leaving from Randolph(42 Green Lane - It's the road right next to Marty's)rolling at 8am SHARP and riding to Easton PA. Grab lunch(pizza?) and beer, and then ride back. This is 50 miles of dirt/gravel and 42 miles of pavement(out and back - 92 miles total). It's not for the faint of heart. There's 3500' of vert along the way. The goal is to get there in 3ish hours and ride the 3ish hours back(uphill). So far I have a hearty group of 4-5 going and wanted to seee if anyone would like to join. Estimated arrival will be 6pm back in Randolph with food afterwards at the Black River Barn if interested. CX bike is the perfect bike for this with the dirt/pavement mix. Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:

Sven Migot

Some of us will be on mountain bikes or even fat bikes. Hopefully the CX folks will save us a seat at the bar...

Last edited:

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Coming up on December 2nd is our 2nd annual trip to Weyerbacher brewery. We will be leaving from Randolph at 8am and riding to Easton PA. Grab lunch(pizza?) and beer, and then ride back. This is 50 miles of dirt/gravel and 42 miles of pavement(out and back - 92 miles total). It's not for the faint of heart. There's 3500' of vert along the way. The goal is to get there in 3ish hours and ride the 3ish hours back(uphill). So far I have a hearty group of 4-5 going and wanted to seee if anyone would like to join. Estimated arrival will be 5-6pm back in Randolph with food afterwards at the Black River Barn if interested. CX bike is the perfect bike for this with the dirt/pavement mix. Let me know if you're interested.
Gonna try n make this!

xc62701

It's gonna be a great ride. Everyone is going to want to be there. I hope my injury is healed so I can actually sit down for the ride.

xc62701

More details are updated. Rolling at 8 am SHARP from 42 Green Lane(big parking lot) which is right next to Marty's Randolph. We should be at sole by 11:15 pizza by 12:30 weyerbacher by 1:15 leave for home by 2:30. Arrive home by 6. That's a rough outline anyway.

Top Bottom