dangerous condition

TeamMuddySprocket

There is a large pointy metal spike in the orange trail twisties section maprika section H7. A yardley rider had it rip his front tire. We tried removing with sticks but couldnt... just a heads up

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
still there - damn..got to get to this thing...

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
I ride the twisties a LOT, why have I never seen this? where is it in relationship to the trail? In the trail, next to the trail?

rick81721

Lothar
Yeah someone needs to mark this either on gps or with a streamer on a tree next to it. I tried finding this a few months ago and couldn't see it

TeamMuddySprocket

Yeah someone needs to mark this either on gps or with a streamer on a tree next to it. I tried finding this a few months ago and couldn't see it

Coming back to rt 27 it was s a little one the right but solidly in the trail. .. we placed a pile of sticks over it today so people will go around.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
There is a large pointy metal spike in the orange trail twisties section maprika section H7. A yardley rider had it rip his front tire. We tried removing with sticks but couldnt... just a heads up

Do me a favor and go out there with a small sledgehammer and pound it into the ground.

I have not seen it. If I knew where it was more precisely I would fix it.

j

WJF

Two old metal farm posts on the same corner (orange trail), now well marked with caution tape and stick piles, can't get back out with a hammer this weekend. If riding 6m, please take a hammer and flatten both post ends. Both are real bad tire hazards...BF

Sunset325

Here's the location on the map.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 363

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions