Hotsauce's for sale thread - free/cheap stuff, and Talic Bike Rack - Wall Mount Storage Rack

hotsauce

Cleaning out a few things. Pickup in Hoboken or Midtown NYC during the week or I'll mail for them and just tack on the cost of the necessary USPS flat rate box.

Two (2) Talic Bike Racks - Wall Mount Storage Rack (Amazon link). I used these in my old apartment but just moved and have no use for them. Both include mounting screws and are in very good to excellent condition. The rubber is a little bit different than shown in the picture. They are paintable to match your home. $50 for 2 or $30 each.

Cheap stuff Google Photos link
  • Cannondale C4 100mm stem - $5/beer
  • Cannondale C2 42cm road bars - traditional bend - $10/beer
  • Random old road stem - for 26mm bars - 120 or so mm in length - free
  • 3 bottle Fuel belt - $5/beer - used a half dozen times when I was dumb enough to do marathons years ago, fits 32-36 waist
  • 650c road tubes - 3 or 4 of them - never used - free/beer

Bike racks look like this:
61PL4c9AkBL._SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:
the PDX's the non-tubeless versions??

FYI, three years ago, I had my non tubeless PDX's set up tubeless on Stan's No Tubes rims. zero problems were had...

I'm terrified of trying them tubeless, I have heard they're horrible, you're the first person to say they're OK.

Are all the new tires actually tubeless ready? It's so hard finding any actual info...

On edit, I just looked. I guess I've only looked at the LAS which doesn't seem to be tubeless. PDX/MXP are tubeless ready. It can get annoying as online sources could in theory have old stock of the non-tubeless variety.

Dan you running tubeless on Stan's rims? I keep debating trying on mine.

These are the non-tubeless version. I'm selling these to then buy the tubeless variant. I agree with @Santapez, running non-tubeless tires tubeless seems scary.

Amazon, etc. still stock the regular clinchers and they're about 1/2 the price of tubeless. Still a cheaper upgrade than tubulars.

I have heard they're horrible, you're the first person to say they're OK.

Dan you running tubeless on Stan's rims?
2014/2015 was Stan's IronCrest Comp wheelset with PDX clinchers tubeless. Had one burp in first race with them, but it's because I never checked pressure to start. Felt soft at the beginning, and then a small burp three laps into the race... Cooper River..... after that, ZERO issues. Moved to Specialized Terra Pro 2Blis when the PDX's wore out.

These are the non-tubeless version. I'm selling these to then buy the tubeless variant. I agree with @Santapez, running non-tubeless tires tubeless seems scary.

Amazon, etc. still stock the regular clinchers and they're about 1/2 the price of tubeless. Still a cheaper upgrade than tubulars.

Non tubeless tires on tubeless rims can work. non tubeless tires on non tubeless rims is prolly a bad idear.

Yeah, Amazon... I bought PDX tubeless for some new race wheels I'm getting, and BOS for mud use on the old IronCross wheels.

Finally uploaded pics of the trainer and block. Summer is the perfect time if year to get indoors!

Yooo that rug has been with me since high school in various uses. Not for sale!

I believe it will work with 135mm, the axle it came with is quite long on 130mm dropouts.

Added some stems, road bars, 650c road tubes, and other free/cheap stuff. Take it away so I stop getting dirty looks from my wife!

Back
Top Bottom