Cycle Craft in Parsippany

loggerhead

Just scrolled the pages and couldn't find one write-up of CC in Par. Been going there since I began mtn. biking in 92. Always helpful, friendly people. Owner really does a good job of hiring professionals with people skills. It's even better that I moved 10 min. from the shop when I got married.:)

aedubber

Must agree, everyone is great there, VERY fast and honest... Prices are good too .. Im surprised they had some not so good reviews on google tho about their shop ...

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Another +1 to Cycle Craft.
Walked in needing cable, housing, and ends for my 1x9 project. Brett (I think) gave me a pile of stuff and some good advice, all for $7.47! So I bought a chain tool too. (which btw Brett said his favorite was the $15.99 park tool, don't bother with the more expensive ones.)
Very nice experience all around.

MST.ESQ

I was there yesterday. Mike in service ordered some parts for me and did not push me to pay them for installation. But if I did, offered to make an appt to get it done so I would not have to leave the bike again. Also, came in way under estimate for new wheel bearings which was nice.

liong71er

very good customer service top notch staff and best mechanics i'ved ever xperienced (very professional) they never damaged any parts that i ask them to install or fix.

also enroute my deliveries so whenever i need parts in hurry this is my stop n go bike shop.
i will give them 5** for their overall performance.

overall they all good folks and very nice.

hello mike!!

liong

domo

great time in the bike fit department today

if anyone needs a proper fit dont hesitate to see tim!

thanks cc46

Johnny Utah

These guys rock, hooked me up with a ton of fat bike stuff this year that they had in stock when most distributors were out!

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I've been to Cyclecraft a few times, but I don't think I've ever bought anything or had any work done there. I live in Parsippany and drive by regularly when going to get beers at Magnify or pizza at Woodstack (and much less regularly when I go for a haircut), so I figured I'd give them a shot. I trashed a rear wheel at Wildcat, so I went in last weekend to drop it off for repair. I was immediately greeted by a guy who asked if I needed service, and then he brought me over to the service desk and took down my info and went over the wheel with me to see what it needed. I got a text and an email yesterday saying it was ready for pickup, so I went in today to get it. I obviously haven't ridden it yet because F this weather, but the tire mounted right up and the wheel spins true again. Price came out well below my expectations too. An excellent experience all around and I'll definitely be back. Thanks!

Duke

I have been going there since I got into cycling 10 years ago, I have not had a bad experience. The last time I brought my bike in for a fork service they took care of a few extras at no extra cost.

Top Bottom