CX Skills Sessions (Unofficial)- Back to Basics - Tuesdays in Madison

Crap. I forgot what day it was.

Maybe I'll get Steve to bring my stuff and I'll meet him at train station

sorry I missed last night, had to reschedule my mom's birthday dinner due to business travel (two weeks ago)

sorry I missed last night, had to reschedule my mom's birthday dinner due to business travel (two weeks ago)
No problem...
Was me and Frank.

A few kids from down the street were riding around on MTB's when we started doing the slalom thru the cones and they thought it would be fun to follow us, and I think they expected to get yelled at. We let the kids follow us thru each pass. Talked to them about MTB and CX racing. Their mom was out walking their dog later on, who apologized for them bothering us, at which point I gave the whole NICA presentation and told them about the NJ MTB Festival (FKA JORBA Jungle Jam). Then each kid grabbed cones and did the figure 8 drill with us.

Was a good night.

#MoreKidsOnBikes

Gonna try to make it. Still need to make sure my wheel build and glue job isn't gonna kill me.

Wednesday, Sep 20th
6:15pm start!!!!

New to you (except @StayHydrated ) location.....
Livesey Park
Park on the road in front of Kings Road Elementary School.

The park is mostly a hill, with a few small flat spots.

We will work on off camber turns, hopefully some run ups, and MOARBARRIERZZZZ!

Bring lights if you're riding home.

High probability that this or next week will be the last one I can get to. I'm running out of excuses to leave work early...

@1sh0t1b33r @MissJR @Santapez @chuprinko @Salf47 @The Heckler @Harry Hamilton @StayHydrated

Not looking good for me tonight or most of cross season due to a big project at work. Have to work a bunch of Saturdays this Sept to mid Nov. Not happy.

Back
Top Bottom