CX Skills Sessions (Unofficial)- Back to Basics - Tuesdays in Madison

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'm a maybe for tonight... i think i'm getting out of work early, but i'm really sore from mountain creek. maybe i'll go and just ride around a little. i don't think i have the dexterity today to do too much of anything.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not sure what my plan is. My knee is pretty fucked up, I'm limping around. I haven't tried biking with it though, but dismounts/remounts/sprints are probably off the table for me.

We have a gimpy household

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have wonky knees. Left kneecap hasn't tracked straight when squatting down for 6+ months. Right knee has some major inner knee pain that comes and goes. Oddly enough if it's my left knee that hurts so badly today. It was hurting and when I kneeled on it today my left knee popped real loud and hurts more.

I'm 90% sure it's my hips causing all these knee issues actually.

It's 2pm. We'll see how the day goes...

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm a maybe. Work schedule is messed up this week so not sure when I'm getting out tonight.

chuprinko

Not sure here. Messed my shoulder pretty good this past Friday, so not sure I want to risk further injury with the rainy weather.

The Heckler

You bring new meaning to the term SUCK
Totally forgot this week, but I've also been in a whirlwind of wheel builds and bicycle bit acquisition. Hope to be back soon.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Tomorrow - Tuesday Aug 22nd

6:30pm
Niles Park, Madison

Rumor has it we will have some new faces @jimvreeland & co

45-60 minutes

Stuff with cones.
PVC acrobatics.

Bring helmet.
Bring water.
Bring bike.

DO NOT BRING Eclipse glasses or welding shield, they're not aero enough.

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Out of town for about two weeks... Have fun without us!!!

P.S. solar eclipse!!! Solar eclipse!!!
Nature is cool. :D

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Will try to attend but the team hosts a practice in Cranford on Tuesdays. We keep the guy you got your info from out of the loop.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Maybe we can consilidate some of these and get a big group?

That'd be cool, not sure how though.... I usually only get home from NYC about 6:20, so the local venue is about timing for me than anything else. It started out as just me, Harry, and one of my neighbors. Then Matt joined in, and then I posted it here where others picked it up. Open to suggestions...

StayHydrated

Swedish Chef
Out this week, but should be back for next Tues. Also may or may not be trying to make an appearance happen this Friday.....

Top Bottom