CX Nationals @ Cycles 54

choop

Cycles 54 is being kind enough to open up the shop on Sunday 12/16 for us to watch CX nationals. It should be lots of fun. We'll get pizza etc. and hang out watching the elite men and women teach us how your are supposed to ride a bike.

I am hoping this could be a fun way to introduce more people to CX and interested for next season. If you know any kids or NICA riders that would be interested, PLEASE bring them or let them know. We would love to see the juniors fields grow.

As if you need anymore enticing, C54 is about 10 minutes away from Allaire, so you can sneak in a ride in before hand! All are invited, come hang out!

IMG_6954.JPG

Awesome that they're doing this.

I screwed up and it turns out my flight to NJ from nationals wil be while the women are racing. Maybe I can get in-flight WIFI and watch it live?...

Less than a week away. ?

ENVE have been super generous and are sending some swag our way. We'll be thinking of some creative ways to give it away. (Disclaimer: not wheels ?)

Awesome that they're doing this.

I screwed up and it turns out my flight to NJ from nationals wil be while the women are racing. Maybe I can get in-flight WIFI and watch it live?...

Get that first class WiFi. Get your plane to fly into Wall airport and I’ll pick you up. ?

Last edited:
Looks like a rainy weekend and the trails will most likely be a mess. Don't rut up the trails, come hang out with us to watch bike races and eat pizza!

Course preview by CX Hairs if you want to start stoking the fire

Back
Top Bottom