CX bike at 6m

jumpa

This just made me change the way I look at the twisties. My wrist are a bit numb from not being use to not having any front squish, but had so much fun.

20160415_190707.jpg

Attachments

• 20160415_190707.jpg
    20160415_190707.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 211

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
yes, this is fun, it adds a new challenge for sure. you truly realize how fast the MTB is through these sections once you get back on though

Cross bikes are for doing laps in the grass son.
and fat bikes are for riding on snow ;)

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I much prefer a mtb there but a cross bike completely changes how the place rides. It's what I like to grab if I know I'm going to be on a slower group. Definitely have to pick the lines, watch traction etc.

When you want to spend time on the cross bike in the fall it's a great place as it's not boring as anywhere else you would ride a cross bike.

Either way, put it away until August...

jumpa

I much prefer a mtb there but a cross bike completely changes how the place rides. It's what I like to grab if I know I'm going to be on a slower group. Definitely have to pick the lines, watch traction etc.

When you want to spend time on the cross bike in the fall it's a great place as it's not boring as anywhere else you would ride a cross bike.

Either way, put it away until August...

Didn't have a choice, waiting on a mech for one bike and my other bike is on loan for single speed a palooza. Only had one bike left to ride and I wanted single track :)

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
did it a few times - the crashes hurt more. JimV told me to stop also.

gtluke

The Moped
Was at 6 mile with @jimvreeland once and we came upon a guy who just about knocked himself out and wrecked his cx bike. Dude was a mess. I'm sure he had some time to think about his poor bike choice on his walk out and or ER visit.

walter

Fourth Party
I don't know, man. I ride the full loop in reverse of what most do (after crossing middlebush coming from 27, go right over big bridge) and there is something about hitting that hill in the fields and going down into the drops and flying through there.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
CX > crap 26er MTB = Need new MTB.

I won't even bring the MTB there until I sort out a replacement for it.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions