current state of this place - f%^k Bald Pate

the 4-2-0 kid

Bald Pate mountain is slowly becoming mountain bike "unfriendly" so i am saying screw this place.

time to devote efforts to places where mtn bikers (and their efforts) are appreciated.

*pissing all over BP and their politics*

What exactly do you mean by this? I ride regularly up there and have absolutely no issues with anyone. Please discuss what your recent encounters have been like and drop the expletives.

I think he means that we need to ride there more. I totally agree. Weekly Bald Pate ride anyone. Did I hear someone say every Sunday morning 9am? Sounds good.

How about Sunday Mornings at 9? Meeting off of the Pleasant Vally Road Entrance. I guess its the *new* entrance.

I was there yesterday afternoon, hiking with my daughters (after LM... I was tired). We started @ Church Rd entrance and hiked up to the ridge trail, to the pond and back and the trails are in very good condition.

Which parking lot? I could do 7:30.

Droptopchevy: Sorry, missed the post. Did not even get an opportunity to ride this weekend.

All: I'm up for a scheduled weekly ride in the AM. 7:30 or 8:00am is usually good for me.

I'm new to this part of the state, so will need to know where to meet.

-Matt

Yea I could also do an earlier AM ride. Just figured 9 would give others time to travel. I will not be able to attend the next 2 Sundays due to a scheduled vacation but after that I will be set for sundays.

Why are you guys organizing gatherings in this thread entitled "Fvck Baldplate".

Let this thread die until our smoking kid comes back and explains his original post.

Let this thread die until our smoking kid comes back and explains his original post.
couldn't agree more. I don't understand the part about not being mtb friendly. I get emails on an almost weekly basis about jorba tm at BP.

To say piss on bp is really absurd. Unless you mean gas pump...

Back
Top Bottom