Crystal Lake, Bordentown/Mansfield NJ

Mountain Bike Mike

my home ride isnt on this site. Nice trails, a couple of steep drops/ climbs. Not a long ride but if youre close by and dont have a lot of time its a great ride

havent seen a guy with hockey mask, so its safe

http://www.co.burlington.nj.us/940/Crystal-Lake-Park

d

That's my local loop... been riding there before it was owned by the county. It's a fun little place - unfortunately / fortunately the place was completely updated to make it a legit park for horses and hikers. The bridges were much needed... Which means lots of people traffic.

The days of ripping through there and being the only one are over.

zmodica

i work over nights so my 1 pm rides I have the place to myself but i have been in there on a saturday at noon and it is packed. Do you ride Rancocas as well? im in there 3 times a week, great park

Mountain Bike Mike

i work over nights so my 1 pm rides I have the place to myself but i have been in there on a saturday at noon and it is packed. Do you ride Rancocas as well? im in there 3 times a week, great park

No rancocas for me.. Did you post that POV video of rancocas last year?

zmodica

yeah, that was me ..im in burlington so if its not crystal lake its rancocas for the quicky. you can put 8 miles in at Rancocas without repeating a trail

Love riding here, very short, and since i dont have the balls to drop blue trail off of the farm fields its even shorter so i dont go much anymore.

gpTron

Any word on this place and it's conditions? It's only 10 mins from my work and I'd like to check it out sometime soon. Anyone with a GPX file of a ride I could follow?

zmodica

its drains very poorly...always muddy...nice trails when theyre dry...i dont have a map but park in the main lot and explore to the north..there are maps there and the trails are blazed well...keep your head up..lots of hikers, horses and fishermen

gpTron

How has this place been lately? I want to try it tomorrow morning before work. My friend runs here and said conditions were fine as of yesterday, but how are the conditions for biking?

Top Bottom