Creepy House on South Middlebush

warcricket

Like a Jerk
Thanks everyone! I'm really proud of this one and I'm glad everyone is enjoying it!

awesome, may I post this on the book of face???

please don't hesitate to share!

The name Joshua by itself is creepy, no offense.

The story behind Joshua is creepier. The house was last inhabited circa 2005 at which point it was being rented from the state by a doctor named Warren. The doctor ended up leaving the house after suing the state for a crap load of cash claiming that the house's well contained mercury and had caused his son, Joshua, to become ill. Most of the evidence however points to the fact that Warren had skewed his sons medical tests and that the well itself contained no mercury at all. The house itself is littered with creepy "Joshua memorabilia" like greeting cards, toys, and prescription medication containers.

warcricket

Like a Jerk
what software was used to edit this? also, will more come of this video?

Spence and I used Adobe Aftereffects with MagicBullet for color correction and Sony Vegas for general editing and sequencing.

This particular short was never intended to be a trailer or part of a larger film.

For those interested in some of our other filming exploits, yesterday we spent the day riding subways with a mass of ~3500 of our closest pantsless friends filming as part of improv everywhere's crew.

wonderturtle

I watched the other video on the Kittatiny race...very cool/ enjoyable video.

that's some well done work there. two thumbs up ;)

Last edited:
wow - that joshua video is PROfessional - first thing i thought was - i'm going to this movie! do you do this for a living or just hobby

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions