Cosmic wheel Ridgefield park

Tober

I love this shop!!!! I had let a friend of mine use my spare bike last summer. He lives in little ferry and was in his basement when sandy hit. Needless to say his basement was completely flooded with my bike in there. The last thing on either of our minds was the condition of the bike. So about a few weeks I asked him for the bike back. He told me that it was pretty messed up a lot of rust bad the brakes weren't working. He was considering replacing the whole bike. His insurance company told him that its a mountain bike and that its suppost to get wet and muddy so it would have come out of his pocket.

I pick up the bike and it wasn't as horribly bad as he made it out to be, definitely needed work. I took it right to cosmic wheel and John looked at it and gave me a assessment of the bike. When all was said and done, it needed a new bottom bracket, a bunch of cables,and a major overhaul. When I went to pick up the bike it looked amazing. Looked almost brand new. John and the crew at cosmic wheel has always done a amazing job and has always took care of me and my friends bikes.

My friend offered to pay for the repairs to bike but I could not ask him to worry about paying for a bike when his house is still not finished with the repair work.

Tober

Unfortunately salt water. Before the flood I swapped the brakes out on it and now there all rusted up. There is still some very minor rust on the bike but no where near as much as before it went to the shop

Top Bottom