Cop Hits Biker, Not Carlson

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow, that's crazy.
I'm not sure why he waited so long at a stop sign, a rolling stone gathers no moss yo.
Clearly the cop was wrong here but the cyclist took the hit. Hopefully he is Ok .

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
someone check if this actually happened.
between sitting at the stop sign (and way back from the road where his sight lines sucked), not filming any of the abrasions, asking for a band aid, and no visible damage to the bike.....
twisted handlebars and the chain is off? immediately being upright? Car sitting in the shade in the background?
hmmm.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah I admit that I was dubious when he was sitting at the stop sign for 20 minutes.

Reactions: rlb

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
between sitting at the stop sign (and way back from the road where his sight lines sucked), not filming any of the abrasions, asking for a band aid, and no visible damage to the bike.....
twisted handlebars and the chain is off? immediately being upright? Car sitting in the shade in the background?
hmmm.
Sherlock what are you trying to say? Fake News?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
still looks staged. this just adds a sense of professionalism. not at the oceans 11 level, but still....

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
im surprised this guy didnt ask if dick tracey could kiss his elbow and make it better

jnos

and who is carlson?
I'll tell you who Carlson isn't. This guy:
giphy.gif

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
hmmm.
For once you make sense. He sees cop, doesn't move, assesses that the xop talking on phone, gets hit, is up and calmly questions cop?

This is why you don't stop at stop signs while riding. And stop in the middle of the intersection.

Last edited:

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i also looked to me like he missed a very easy opportunity to continue onward, no matter which direction he was intending to go. . .

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Maybe dude just needed a quick rest? Maybe he was enjoying the scenery? The REAL question here is..... who the fuck films their road rides!?!?

Top Bottom