conditions?

moray42

Merman
Unless you wander on to additional fire roads everything is marked. Orange (18 miles) runs as an outside loop with the others acting as shorter cross overs, leaving options for shorter or extended routes. The map in on the jorba site if you want to do any prior planning.

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I'll probably be there on Saturday morning earlyish for some fun. :)
Can't wait!
need...to...spin...wheels!!!

theranch

How is this place doing? Still burning? Are all of the trails still accessible?

Still accessible. Rode there last week and my buddy rode there last night. Feel free to bring a pair of clippers with you...there are some slappers still even after the controlled burns.

spk

Hit the orange trail today. The place is in great condition. Looks cool, the black charred trees mixed with the bright green new growth makes for some nice scenery.

RyeRey521

Can anyone give some input on how well the longer Batsto loop drains. Looking to head out there for a morning ride on Thursday. With the rain/ slush due in tomorrow is this a bad idea?

slingblade_uhhuh

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Can anyone give some input on how well the longer Batsto loop drains. Looking to head out there for a morning ride on Thursday. With the rain/ slush due in tomorrow is this a bad idea?

After a day long soaking rain, its a good practice to wait a day for the Penn Branch Trail to drain before riding it.

NikkyE

I rode today and I'm pretty sure its safe to say that its too wet to ride right now. Riding CCW on green, the low area with the little bridge is really wet and getting rutted to hell.I did what I could to try to pack down all the ruts
Another thing,there is someone is skidding up the trails. They are all over green and blue.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions