Commuting

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i think you have it right...i’ve seen so many delivery guys getting ticketed on the greenway on those throttle bikes...the citibike ebikes are super fast and fun, but verboten if you wanna compete in BIYF! at least i think they are?!
This has come up,
not sure where the judges landed.
I personally hide any ride that includes assist,
and @MadDan I think pointed out that you can identify a ride as e-bike on Strava.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Upgraded to Cat 1 for a leg of today’s commute.
F622C4D4-7406-4377-B3E2-A07388955F14.jpeg

pygmypony

in other CitiBike related news...i just got an email that i earned my 10th Bike Angel point this month. it gives me one unlimited day pass to share that expires July 22. the last time i got one of these it sadly expired unused...hit me up if anyone wants the code and i will share it, first come, first served!

serviceguy

I wonder if anybody can suggest a route I could take that would allow me to park an ride to my office. Unfortunately bus+ride is impossible from Ringwood to Secaucus, but park & ride maybe an option. I work on Castle rd, basically Secaucus Junction. I would need a free parking spot that would allow me a few miles back and forth. Also, how do you bike commuters deal with sweat? Shower in work? I would gladly leave the title of ‘smelliest guy of the company’ to the current rightful owner...not really into competition!

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I wonder if anybody can suggest a route I could take that would allow me to park an ride to my office. Unfortunately bus+ride is impossible from Ringwood to Secaucus, but park & ride maybe an option. I work on Castle rd, basically Secaucus Junction. I would need a free parking spot that would allow me a few miles back and forth. Also, how do you bike commuters deal with sweat? Shower in work? I would gladly leave the title of ‘smelliest guy of the company’ to the current rightful owner...not really into competition!
Cant you park at Secaucus and ride to work?
Wet naps and/or hand towel

RobW

Also, how do you bike commuters deal with sweat? Shower in work? I would gladly leave the title of ‘smelliest guy of the company’ to the current rightful owner...not really into competition!
how far/ long of a ride do you want to have to/from work, how much time does it add to your day?

as for sweat...dont sweat it... no shower here at my job but my luxury (or not) is that everyone smells like wet dog food.. but also, don't drink coffee before you ride so you aren't sweating that out...but also bring baby wipes and deodorant...

Top Bottom