Columbus Day Ride Anyone

The Kalmyk

Anyone up for a ride in the a.m... Do all the fun stuff and head over to WMA... Intermediate pace it will be

Spence

Last edited:
wife is working otherwise I'd be there, got some good techno beaver routes laid in there. Hit up hardtail70 he's got all the goods on that place...

wife is working otherwise I'd be there, got some good techno beaver routes laid in there. Hit up hardtail70 he's got all the goods on that place...

Techno Beaver routes interesting...:hmmm: I plan on getting a little lost on the WMA side... There was a trail there that caught my eye last time I was there

when is columbus day? is that an official holiday? I am down for this!

It's this Monday... Call out:D

7am is sounding good to me more than 10am

I think the title changes on one part, but not the other

7am is sounding good to me more than 10am

I think the title changes on one part, but not the other

Yeah I'm looking at the title and on my computer it says Ride but when I look at the index of people it shows Rude... Whatever, let's make it 7:05 and we have a ride

Techno Beaver routes interesting...:hmmm: I plan on getting a little lost on the WMA side... There was a trail there that caught my eye last time I was there

It's this Monday... Call out:D

yeah.. I fucked up umm... no good for Monday... guess that's why you asked bout work on monday, didnt even add up in my head. No way I can call out, they are douchers.

rude%20boy.jpg

Rude is fixed; 'wish I could join ya' Spence but I will be slamming a another double-digit workday in NYC :cry:

Hey Soundz, Spencer can't reply to threads, he just sent me a text and said he will meet you at 7 at the baseball field lot.

Guys,
It's chilly up there at that hour . 7am up there this morning it was in the upper 30's .It was pretty chilly until we got moving .
I rode in shorts , short sleeve top with the sleeves off of my windstopper jacket .
Of course by the second or third hill I was warmed up . fingers were a bit cold in my thin full fingered gloves.
Have a good ride , we'll be hitting up there about noon.

Hey Soundz, Spencer can't reply to threads, he just sent me a text and said he will meet you at 7 at the baseball field lot.

I'm not sure the gate will be open at 7. Text Mr. Technology and mention that to him.

Can someone pm me spencer's #? Or we'll just meet him at the gate and go park somewhere.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions