Colorado rider in NJ Sept. 5-12 looking to ride

COmtb

Anyone able to ride Hartshone/Huber around 5pm this Friday? sept. 5th I land about 2pm and then have to pick up my rental car and bike. Would really love to have a local to show me the trails. Crossing my fingers. Rich 303-596-7661

qclabrat

before Friday you should hit 6 mile run and Sourlands, less than 40 mins from Hartshorne, if willing to venture a bit further Chimney Rock and Round Valley, lots of us ride those 4 parks so sure some one will have a weekly meet up

wonderturtle

In addition to huber and hartshorne, on another ride you should also check out allaire. It's a 20 minute ride down the parkway from little silver

wonderturtle

I am planning on doing a hartshorne/ huber ride early tomorrow (Sunday) morning (Ill be in the hartshorne parking lot around 7a). Shoot me a PM if you still need a guide and wanna join me bright and early.

COmtb

Thank you to my ride guides. Had an amazing 5 days of riding. Hit 6 mile, Allaire, and Hartshorne, as well as a ride in NY, two in CT, and two in RI. Now have ridden in 45 states, with 5 more to go! Those of you who joined me, hit me up if you get to CO, and I will give you a tour of mile high single track. Rich

Top Bottom