Coffee

rick81721

Lothar
Wait, he didn't give you the Whey protein chocolate additive tip?

In any case, who uses sugar?

Yes actually that was it. I skipped the protein, kept the chocolate. Coffee with no sweetener? That's like hideously bitter beer (i.e. IPAs)

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Yes actually that was it. I skipped the protein, kept the chocolate. Coffee with no sweetener? That's like hideously bitter beer (i.e. IPAs)

good coffee, like modern IPA, is not bitter.
- team chock full of it

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
I ride to 1 of 2 coffee shops at least 3 days a week for a cup and to just chill outside. I take mine 16oz with enough cream to just change the color. The coffee that is made at the house is trash. 2nd place is Quick Check

wonderturtle

I posted this before but for me, coffee is just a drug delivery vehicle.

monday thru friday its Keurig or McDonald's or I'll get fancy and get Wawa. during the week its just about getting caffeine

on the weekends though I do like to enjoy some good coffee. there are a couple good coffee shops around Red Bank

jklett

monday thru friday its Keurig or McDonald's or I'll get fancy and get Wawa. during the week its just about getting caffeine

on the weekends though I do like to enjoy some good coffee. there are a couple good coffee shops around Red Bank
I was a fixture at the coffee house upstairs from the Dublin house in Red Bank in like 91-92. Now I get Keurig at home and Kirkland through a Mr. Coffee at work. I just read the whole thread and I am seriously jealous. There isn't much better than a real cup of coffee.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
I used to go there around that time.

in fact one of the first dates with my wife was there before going to see The Sundays at the Count Basie (just looked it up was 6/22/1993)

Did you look this up on an old calendar that shows where you worked out at Tobin's house with PJ and Squi?

qclabrat

Did you look this up on an old calendar that shows where you worked out at Tobin's house with PJ and Squi?
He's a romantic, probably made a scrap book
I actually remember my first date with MrsQ but not a clue of the date, went to watch Interview with a Vampire in the city. Was so terribly hungover from the night before that I didn't eat my dinner in Little Italy. Also mid movie went to puke in the bathroom, either she was desperate or I'm one handsome devil....

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
He's a romantic, probably made a scrap book
I actually remember my first date with MrsQ but not a clue of the date, went to watch Interview with a Vampire in the city. Was so terribly hungover from the night before that I didn't eat my dinner in Little Italy. Also mid movie went to puke in the bathroom, either she was desperate or I'm one handsome devil....
Maybe it was an arrangement and you weren’t aware?

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
maybe

area to the left of the dispenser is for the milk container/feed. can get frothed or heated milk out. convenient for hot cocoa!
the right side is the hot water dispenser for tea (and soup!)
the unit has a bean hopper for about 1/2lb, water vessel for staging - even though it is plumbed in, and there is a waste grounds catch for the compost pit.
there is also a second "chute" to add pre-ground coffee. No flavored coffee!
it all comes apart to clean - about 1x per month.

When I drop off your bike, I’m expecting a cup. I’ll bring you some black river beans.

Top Bottom