Climbing spikes and harness

The Kalmyk

I’m in need of climbing spikes and harness. I have some trees that need to go. If your not up for selling I can throw some cash your way to use them for a few weeks.

Thank you

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
get a quote from my cousin Patric @ wildlife tree and landscape, freehold
732-492-5932

his co does this stuff for a living, and if you just want them down so you can delimb/buck them, i'm sure he'll accommodate.

The Kalmyk

get a quote from my cousin Patric @ wildlife tree and landscape, freehold
732-492-5932

his co does this stuff for a living, and if you just want them down so you can delimb/buck them, i'm sure he'll accommodate.

Noted. I will need a pro at some point. I have some 80-90 footers I wouldn’t dare do myself. The two I want to take down are around 40-50 feet.

SmooveP

Years ago, I rented a scissor lift for this purpose. It had "offroad" tires and a big enough bucket to hold branches. (Some big branches were above the roof of my house, so letting them fall wasn't an option.) Got it from a crane rental place in Lakewood/Brick area. They delivered it to my house and I kept it for the weekend. Made the job so much easier and safer.

The Kalmyk

Years ago, I rented a scissor lift for this purpose. It had "offroad" tires and a big enough bucket to hold branches. (Some big branches were above the roof of my house, so letting them fall wasn't an option.) Got it from a crane rental place in Lakewood/Brick area. They delivered it to my house and I kept it for the weekend. Made the job so much easier and safer.

Funny you mention.

I got a quote on a 60 footer a few weeks back. 4k for a month. I seriously have 40k worth of trees to take out of my yard.

Thinking just drop the trees, make a mess of the yard and clean little by little. Sweat equity never hurt a man! Plus great workout.

Top Bottom