Claimed: Free Retractable leash and an admin

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bought this to walk the cat (yes yes... crazy cat lady) but I think there's too much pull for the cat... So I bought a smaller one for him.

Free to a good home. It'll only cost you time to post up adorable doggie pics.

The box says it comes with a travel water bowl but I'm keeping that.

IMG_20190424_143946.jpgIMG_20190424_143928.jpg

BPaze

Bought this to walk the cat (yes yes... crazy cat lady) but I think there's too much pull for the cat... So I bought a smaller one for him.

View attachment 93705View attachment 93706
Holy cow how big is your cat? Is it a Bobcat?

I could use another one of these, I can pick it up prob friday

Edit: Will get you the puppy pics shortly

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Holy cow how big is your cat? Is it a Bobcat?

I could use another one of these, I can pick it up prob friday
He's 12 lbs. I misjudged the amount of pull on the leash. It's yours if you want it. (The leash. Not the cat.)

serviceguy

He's 12 lbs. I misjudged the amount of pull on the leash. It's yours if you want it. (The leash. Not the cat.)

Just curious, how do you harness the cat to make sure he doesn't wiggle his/her way out of the harness? we've been meaning to do something like this for a while with our Bubba but could not find a fitting harness.

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just curious, how do you harness the cat to make sure he doesn't wiggle his/her way out of the harness? we've been meaning to do something like this for a while with our Bubba but could not find a fitting harness.

This is the harness I have:
https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petco...ith-me-kitty-harness-and-bungee-leash-in-blue
(The leash is super short tho)

And it took a while... It was a lot of just "walking" indoors and having him pull and just test it out before taking him outside. But he's also a pretty chill cat so aside from not liking the harness going over his head, he doesn't really put up a fight.

serviceguy

This is the harness I have:
https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petco...ith-me-kitty-harness-and-bungee-leash-in-blue
(The leash is super short tho)

And it took a while... It was a lot of just "walking" indoors and having him pull and just test it out before taking him outside. But he's also a pretty chill cat so aside from not liking the harness going over his head, he doesn't really put up a fight.

Ah, I think we've been looking at that one. Thanks. Well, the concern with Bubba is that he would most likely just lay down and not make any attempt of either walk nor resist, basically turning into the feline version of a floor mop...but lately he's been psyching himself up into venturing to the front door and briefly on the outside landing, only to quickly retreat back in the house...sorry for the thread hijacking, but I'm an OOS so...

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ah, I think we've been looking at that one. Thanks. Well, the concern with Bubba is that he would most likely just lay down and not make any attempt of either walk nor resist, basically turning into the feline version of a floor mop...but lately he's been psyching himself up into venturing to the front door and briefly on the outside landing, only to quickly retreat back in the house...sorry for the thread hijacking, but I'm an OOS so...

ha! no worries. :)

i just go where the cat wants to go. sometimes he's super adventurous and wants to check everything out... in which case i just follow and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. other times we just find a sunny spot and he sits there like a rock.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's

View attachment 93705View attachment 93706
Should post on team forum 1st, just sayin.

Top Bottom