Chimney Rock Thursdays

woody

Will try to do this every Thur year-round, conditions permitting.

Fast aggressive ride aiming to punish all participants.
If you can't keep up, be prepared to fend for yourself.
If you break your bike or your body, we leave you to the vultures.

Generally starting 5P from Newman's lot, but check current posts for weekly specifics.

Last edited:

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks for another greaattt ridddddeee. My arms are still shakkkiinngg.You and Dave were killing it and A.L had a helmet.

AL.

Does more trail maintenance than you, without a he
Thanks for another greaattt ridddddeee. My arms are still shakkkiinngg.You and Dave were killing it and A.L had a helmet.

Great ride tonight.I had my helmet on and strapped tight.I recall you saying yours was shaking around.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks like a nice group tonight. Bummed I missed it.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I hope to be in on some of these soon. I know I'm no good for next Thursday, but perhaps the following week...

woody

Fun stuff!
Thanks for coming out to play.
Great to have some Southies in the hood.

Sorry for showing up late. :eek:

woody

Who's in tomorrow?

5P-6P: No-drop, all welcome.
6P-Dark: Fast & furious.

Rolling from Newmans lot.

MMuller

Have some biz in Boonton to do 3 - 4 and going to ride LM before. Maybe see you guys this weekend. Have a good one.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Hey Woody, I'm planning to ride CR from 3-6 today....if you'll be at Newman's for a 5 PM start, I can time it so I can join you guys for your first hour. Let me know what section(s) you think you'll be riding from 5-6 (blue? red? etc) so I can skip those till I meet up with you.

woody

Hey Woody, I'm planning to ride CR from 3-6 today....if you'll be at Newman's for a 5 PM start, I can time it so I can join you guys for your first hour. Let me know what section(s) you think you'll be riding from 5-6 (blue? red? etc) so I can skip those till I meet up with you.

Hey Greg, we've got no set plan, so we can do whatever works for you.

We could do some combination of Red/Blue/White from 5-6 so that we're still pretty close to Newmans at 6.

Looking forward to riding with ya!

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good time. Thanks Woody and Clapper for another tough ride, much appreciated.

Top Bottom