Chimney Rock Thursdays

Oh yeah, I want to make it to the Union County Freeholders meeting at 7 so there is that too.
I'm out.
How did this go? I reached out to one of the Freeholders that's a big Deadhead and was at our Clark show, saying I couldn't make meeting but we were going to have some reps from the cycling community present. Got this reply from him today.
<Marc.

You guys were great. I hope we can have you play again next summer.

The mountain bikers did come to the meeting last night. I am supporting of finding space at the reservation and I hope the progress in this space will continue.

Have a great weekend. Al>

Thanks for this info. The meeting went well, and we will continue to pressure the county for access.
And PS - the anti-bikers monitor these pages, so to the extent possible, we'd prefer to keep our dialog on this private. That said, we will definitely post-up any time there's a need for action. Thanks for understanding.

How did this go? I reached out to one of the Freeholders that's a big Deadhead and was at our Clark show, saying I couldn't make meeting but we were going to have some reps from the cycling community present. Got this reply from him today.
<Marc.

You guys were great. I hope we can have you play again next summer.

The mountain bikers did come to the meeting last night. I am supporting of finding space at the reservation and I hope the progress in this space will continue.

Have a great weekend. Al>
@pooriggy

image.jpeg
So I had those stupid sticky berry/fuzzy things grab my arm on high tech and got this rash. @alex_k got it worse and was covered head to toe in them as well as @Riggedfmx who fell in them too.

View attachment 39559So I had those stupid sticky berry/fuzzy things grab my arm on high tech and got this rash. @alex_k got it worse and was covered head to toe in them as well as @Riggedfmx who fell in them too.

I was lucky no rash but I was able to clean only bibs, partially gloves and socks, not sure if my jersey will be wearable. Green things can come out easily but older brown are like glued.

Too early for me. I work until 8pm. We've been riding Tuesdays at 7pm if there's not already a group that goes out...

Back
Top Bottom