Chimney Rock Thursdays

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good ride as always with this crew. The rain held out for most of the ride, I held on for most of the ride while everyone else was killing it. Kirt is on another planet and I'm having him tested on Monday by MLB for any connections to ARod.
Anybody looking for a good workout should jump on these rides with Woody and Clapper and crew. If anybody can follow Woody's lines and clean everything the way he does I'll give you a dollar. Time for my next round of Advil.

AL.

Does more trail maintenance than you, without a he
Yea another great Thursday.Kirt is super fast.At any time he can just step it up a notch and be gone.woody is a animal ,so consistent on the toughest climbs.

woody

Great ride guys!

Sweet new bikes Al and Mitch, I won't stand a chance once you guys get them dialed in.

Absolutely incredible how fast Kirt disappears when he hits the gas. Glad he doesn't upload to Strava cuz all KOMs would be pegged forever.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Great ride guys!

Absolutely incredible how fast Kirt disappears when he hits the gas. Glad he doesn't upload to Strava cuz all KOMs would be pegged forever.

So True... I remember when I use to be that fast. man those were the days.:D

MMuller

I have some biz in Clark that wraps around 3. Thinking of heading to CR for a little pre LM work out. Ball field at 4 if anyone's around. thanks

I Ride Bikes

I have some biz in Clark that wraps around 3. Thinking of heading to CR for a little pre LM work out. Ball field at 4 if anyone's around. thanks

Better yet. How about a pre LM ride at LM. A few of us will be riding the race course around 6pm tonight. If anyone wants to join let me know. All depends on time, but the plan is one lap no drop, second lap hammer.

MMuller

Ah, land of Cicadas. Was there a couple days ago before the rain. The sound when you get out of your car is surreal. Sounds like an alien invasion. They're flying all over the place and you run into them. Have a good one and see you Sunday. Hoping CR is dry enough, at least yellow.

Clapper

I'll be at lewmo around 4:30 with murder on my mind. I just hope that my body and course conditions allow me to follow through with my plans.

woody

Hoping CR is dry enough, at least yellow.

Most trails are good to go. Some mud in isolated problem areas - oh well.

I'll probably ride this evening, but can't say for sure what time - hope to see y'all out there...

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anybody up for this Thursday? Clapp & I are looking like a good possibility at this point. I can't make it until 6ish but Dave may be able to start a bit earlier & I'll hook up with you guys when I get there. Nice warm up & then a brisk pace.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anybody up for this Thursday? Clapp & I are looking like a good possibility at this point. I can't make it until 6ish but Dave may be able to start a bit earlier & I'll hook up with you guys when I get there. Nice warm up & then a brisk pace.

I should be in.

woody

I'll try to keep up for a while, then bail into the nearest body of water when the heat & pain become unbearable.

Might also try to get in a ride tomorrow (Tue) evening at a relatively mellow pace.

woody

Id like to do a mellow pace tomorrow too. Most likely can't do before 6 tho. Let me know what your thinkin.

Mike

My schedule is unpredictable lately, but I'll aim to be at Newman's at 6 today (either rolling thru or just arriving.)

Dave, what time you starting on Thur?

Top Bottom