Chimney Rock Group Ride 10/21

I run a 32x18 at Chimney Rock. Works for everything execpt coming up from the dam on Orange and the switchbacks on High Tech.

So are we saying that this park is SS friendly? or will I just be as angry when I bring my SS to mooch north.

You can ride SS, which I have, rigid. However I find my Tallboy to be more fun. There is not as much elevation as Mooch North, probably closer to Stephens.

So are we saying that this park is SS friendly? or will I just be as angry when I bring my SS to mooch north.
If you see a guardrail on your right and a sharp left up ahead, give it a few seconds and you’ll be angry. Everywhere else is sunshine and lollipops.

@Mare45, are you at 100% yet?

IMG_3304.JPG

You can ride SS, which I have, rigid. However I find my Tallboy to be more fun. There is not as much elevation as Mooch North, probably closer to Stephens.

It's less than Stephen's actually. Back when I had a SS for one season I could ride it comfortably at CR but SSP kicked my ass. So I compared the elevation gains and CR was less. But I generally suck anyway, so take that FWIW

Back
Top Bottom