Chimney Rock Group Ride 10/21

qclabrat

I'm not able to join this due to a CX race, but does anyone have a GPX file they can share of the best trail flow at Chimney? @Norm map is super helpful, but curious what is best direction to hit all sections during a ride. Thanks.
Starting from the Neumans lot warm up with a lap around Blue. Then hit Red going counter clock wise till you get to Chimney Rock Rd, punch up the guard rail climb then do Orange counterclockwise till you get to Gilbride Rd. Again going counterclockwise do Yellow, dip into High Tech if you what so extra mileage. You end up back on Gilbride. Jump over to the Chimney Rock Park side and get lost in Brown, afterwards cross back over to White and cool down going counter clockwise through Coney Island. After a small Creek crossing you be back at Neumans. Clear?

-YETI-

Starting from the Neumans lot warm up with a lap around Blue. Then hit Red going counter clock wise till you get to Chimney Rock Rd, punch up the guard rail climb then do Orange counterclockwise till you get to Gilbride Rd. Again going counterclockwise do Yellow, dip into High Tech if you what so extra mileage. You end up back on Gilbride. Jump over to the Chimney Rock Park side and get lost in Brown, afterwards cross back over to White and cool down going counter clockwise through Coney Island. After a small Creek crossing you be back at Neumans. Clear?

Yes it is, thank you!

qclabrat

Did some trail recon today, all are in good shape aside from blue which was a bit soggy in spots. By Sunday as long as the weather stays clear should be In For some primo conditions.
Supposed to get some rain on Saturday

Dajerseyrat

Believe or not i still have bruises from the last ride and still look like i just got beat up good by a professional boxer or something .. which im kinda proud of! LOL ok ill give it a try
Hey Min, this bring back some memories

Attachments

• IMG_20181002_123316.jpg
    IMG_20181002_123316.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 157
Top Bottom