Chimney Rock Conditions

Off The Road Again

We rode it today. Wet in the usual spots, muddy in the usual spots, awesome in the usual spots.

Stupid water crossing, where the floating bridge disappeared was deep!
Yes it was good conditions for the most part. Stream crossing was ridiculous deep - my feet got soaked, thought I was going to get stuck and bail in the middle!

Pklimovich

Road parts of yellow red and white. For most part in good shape. Keep in mind every once and a while there are still some decent size mud bogs. Should dry up nice this weekend. Get out and enjoy.

Attachments

• 20190607_123509.jpg
    20190607_123509.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 126

mbruno

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Beautiful trail conditions Monday morning. Tree down on the bottom of high tech that was too large for me to move off the trail.

Rain all day yesterday, but with sun and breeze today, trails should be good by tomorrow.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Any thoughts on conditions for tonight?

It’s fine enough to ride. Lots of muddy spots but I think that’s the new norm here with this constant rain. Just be prepared with clothes and a towel post ride.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Conditions were great tonight, drying nicely. Muddy spots were mostly small and drying out. White was the worst, but still not bad at all. Didn't hit Blue.

Can we start calling it Chimney Root now? ;)

Of course forecast for rain tomorrow. :mad:

Dingo

Conditions were great tonight, drying nicely. Muddy spots were mostly small and drying out. White was the worst, but still not bad at all. Didn't hit Blue.

Can we start calling it Chimney Root now? ;)

Of course forecast for rain tomorrow. :mad:
Chimney Root... ugh. sad but true

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions