Chick fil a opened last week

xc62701

On route 10 in Morris Plains. They had some red carpet BS this morning and they'll be open today from what I've read.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
There’s a crowd? That place is usually not very busy. I’m psyched for Chick-fil-A but also that new First Watch breakfast place at opening soon. I hope that’s good.
The last time I tried to go around 730 the line was out the front door with like 10 people waiting outside. Probably just a fluke .

xc62701

The last time I tried to go around 730 the line was out the front door with like 10 people waiting outside. Probably just a fluke .
Maybe it's my timeframe. I'm usually in and out of there by 6:30 and never had more than 3 people in front of me.

Rusty

I eat at Chik Fil A mainly because people say I can't. People have no say in the matter. Damn good chicken sammich.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
In my limited experience, the Chick-fil A experience is SO much better at one of their stand-alone franchises than the experience at a mall food court.

If you're looking for some good beers @Fire Marshal Max , you may find some at the Bottle King in that parking lot and then please post up in the "What Beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW" thread. It needs more traffic.

I don't drink, I am 2 beers away from being plastered and I'm always paranoid of having to do something and not being able to do it if I'm drunk.

Drink count this year is 6 which is 50% higher than last year.

@BPaze my SIL finally sold her house and is closing next month if her husband doesn't clear his fridge I will post in the beer thread videos of pouring heady topper down the drain and any other goods.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Mostly bike related though. But you on the other hand are just polluting the board with nonsense.

I dabble in everything, I'm sure there is a way to block me if you don't want to see what I post.

But after norm's warning I dialed back the BS and only posted bike related post and have for the most part stayed away from derailing threads for close to a month. If challenged I'm sure I could increase my volume but keep it bike related and cite my sauce.

Either way I do owe you and others like you an apology for shit posting so I'll limit that to my threads or OOS.

BPaze

I don't drink, I am 2 beers away from being plastered and I'm always paranoid of having to do something and not being able to do it if I'm drunk.

Drink count this year is 6 which is 50% higher than last year.

@BPaze my SIL finally sold her house and is closing next month if her husband doesn't clear his fridge I will post in the beer thread videos of pouring heady topper down the drain and any other goods.
I will drive up to assist in the.pouring down my throat seriously though let me know if I have to clean out good beer

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I will drive up to assist in the.pouring down my throat seriously though let me know if I have to clean out good beer

We'll see I'm going up early July to move her and the fridge will be involved. I suspect him to pick it up since he's a reviewer of a magazine.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
We'll see I'm going up early July to move her and the fridge will be involved. I suspect him to pick it up since he's a reviewer of a magazine.

national grid is offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators.....if the actual fridge has to go....

Top Bottom