Ceres Park Jorba ride

giff06

We were wondering what the details were for this ride on Saturday. The JORBA site has different times listed. One page states 10am to 2 pm and the details state 2pm to 6pm. Is the 403 Pitman Rd address the parking/meeting area? Hoping to check it out Saturday......Thanks
Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem

Frank

Sasquatch
We were wondering what the details were for this ride on Saturday. The JORBA site has different times listed. One page states 10am to 2 pm and the details state 2pm to 6pm. Is the 403 Pitman Rd address the parking/meeting area? Hoping to check it out Saturday......Thanks
Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem

Hey Ed,
There are 2 rides in this Double Header.....The plan is to ride at 10, get tuckered out, eat, and then ride again in the dark!!

whtbread

Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem

It does say 10 am - 2pm on Jorba.org. I think that info is a bit misleading. I think some people are planning on getting there at 10 am, but the event will be going on until after the night ride, NOT ending at 2pm. Thanks for pointing it out.

We hope to see a lot of riders there. All are very welcome.

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
:cry: wish I could go to this!!!

But I have a prior commitment at MCBP this saturday...

Save Ceres Park

Official Date & Time for JORBA Double Header

Our JORBA Ceres Park Double Header ride & picnic on Saturday, October 13th, 2012 starting @ 2pm
We’ll host three types of rides:
Beginner: Welcome to Mountain biking! Tour of the beginner sections.
Advanced: See the whole park. Plenty of trail features to ride & balance. Perfect for most riders.
Free Ride: See the whole park. Jumps, drop-offs & step-ups. Bring suspension.

Bring some food for yourself & to share! Night rides will begin at about 6pm.
Click here for directions:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=403+Pitman+Road,+Sewell,+NJ&hl=en&sll=35.603719,-95.625&sspn=40.071392,86.572266&oq=403+Pitman+ave.,+sewe&t=h&hnear=403+Pitman+Rd,+Sewell,+New+Jersey+08080&z=16

Save Ceres Park

JORBA Ride Update

JORBA Ceres Park Double Header Group Ride starts this Saturday, 2pm at 403 Pitman Road in Sewell, NJ. Any volunteers for a leading a group ride should show up at 1pm. Please carpool! Overflow parking is welcomed at the Pitman Golf Course, only a quarter mile ride away. Bogey's Cafe & Club is serving a full menu, bar & live music. http://bogeysclubandcafe.com/

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions