Caution at Allaire. Someone is up to no good

giff06

Well that just sucks! I don't think this type of behavior will stop until someone thats caught is made an example of publicly. Make them accountable even if no one ends up hurt. People that do these sort of things feel a slap on the wrist means "I got away with it!". I find it very hard to understand this type of mentality.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well that just sucks! I don't think this type of behavior will stop until someone thats caught is made an example of publicly. Make them accountable even if no one ends up hurt. People that do these sort of things feel a slap on the wrist means "I got away with it!". I find it very hard to understand this type of mentality.
ED, this should not be an issue for you, Just have Pat ride up front till this is solved...

Jeenyus

I don't think it's kids. Most likely a hiker or someone who hates bikes. They did this a few months back to block the trails.

krJpWy7.jpg

gyhlNER.jpg

Frank

Sasquatch
I don't think it's kids. Most likely a hiker or someone who hates bikes. They did this a few months back to block the trails.

krJpWy7.jpg

gyhlNER.jpg
Is that on the other side of the power lines? If so, yes that's a hunters way of showing us we are not welcome in that area. He's hunted there for many years and has read the riot act to a few of us.

w_b

krJpWy7.jpg

gyhlNER.jpg

I saw this on Who Gon & Dun It Meow one morning; I just aired it all.... Eff them, those AHs can SMD. May they get chiggers and ticks for eternity.

Reactions: rlb

Jeenyus

Is that on the other side of the power lines? If so, yes that's a hunters way of showing us we are not welcome in that area. He's hunted there for many years and has read the riot act to a few of us.
No that's near where the wire was found

Rocks & Water

Shit like that was going on at Ceres big time. The guys put up game cams and got what was needed and went to the police. I was very surprise who was doing it and it sure wasn't kids!

RobD

IMG_4460.JPG
I came across speaker wire tied across the trail on the north side off the lot down along the creek right near the water Dept building. Luckily it was shity, thin, bright white wire so I saw it. It would have easily broken had I not seen it but still not cool at all. It was tied low from a log to a tree so it would have hit my tire or head tube.

qclabrat

View attachment 48309 I came across speaker wire tied across the trail on the north side off the lot down along the creek right near the water Dept building. Luckily it was shity, thin, bright white wire so I saw it. It would have easily broken had I not seen it but still not cool at all. It was tied low from a log to a tree so it would have hit my tire or head tube.

this should be reported to the PD, seems like there could be a copy cat out there

RobD

I think this one might just have been dumb kids. It was a weak, easily seen wire just wrapped around the log and tree and was too low to have done any bodily harm. I reported it to the rangers anyway but would have been really concerned if it had been a stronger, fine wire, fixed tight at a higher level.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions