Carpenter to replace wood window sills in Rumson

SmooveP

I do interior woodworking and one of my clients is looking for someone to replace rotted wood exterior sills for 20+ Marvin windows. By sheer coincidence, I have Marvin windows in my house and had to deal with the same issue (looks like finger joints failed and water got in). It's kind of out of my specialty, so I told him I'd ask around. Anyone?

BTW, clients are super nice and house is awesome. 2-story house, so some ladder work involved.

RobW

I do interior woodworking and one of my clients is looking for someone to replace rotted wood exterior sills for 20+ Marvin windows. By sheer coincidence, I have Marvin windows in my house and had to deal with the same issue (looks like finger joints failed and water got in). It's kind of out of my specialty, so I told him I'd ask around. Anyone?

BTW, clients are super nice and house is awesome. 2-story house, so some ladder work involved.
reaching out to father in law to see if hes swamped or not. will PM you his # if its a go for him.

edit- he cant even consider it. swamped

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Lol
Silly people who pay for overpriced garbage windows, sorry @SmooveP ? had to say that.
Rumson is in like Maryland correct?

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Rumson is in like Maryland correct?
Might as well be. At least the houses look like it. I remember helping a friend out there once. They wanted their old $100k+ Christopher Peacock kitchen was turned into a kids art room. The new kitchen was probably like 50'x70'x12'. That industry is great for seeing how other people are living the life, ha.

RobW

Might as well be. At least the houses look like it. I remember helping a friend out there once. They wanted their old $100k+ Christopher Peacock kitchen was turned into a kids art room. The new kitchen was probably like 50'x70'x12'. That industry is great for seeing how other people are living the life, ha.
There are parts of rumson that are dumpy....the real place to live it up is Fair Haven

Top Bottom