Carpenter for Hire

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
All phases of residential/commercial with 25+ years of experience.

Additions/garage and outbuildings
windows and doors
decking and fence
kitchens and bath
tile and hardwood floor
finished basements
drywall/acoustic ceilings
painting

Reasonable rates and insured

pm to setup for an estimate

Matt Bender

Tile and Sliding Doors

It's always a pleasure to do work for someone who is very appreciative and also a fellow Mtber, Thanks ED...

300 sq ft of tile over tile

exsiting
IMG_1891.jpg

laying new
IMG_1895.jpg

finish
IMG_1900.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

replacing a set of sliding glass doors

exsitng
IMG_1894.jpg

finish
IMG_1902.jpg

Also grouted lower bath floor and shower. Partner and I were able this knock it out in 2 days...

Nice install!

Did you have to prep the old tile or install some sort of decoupler before installing new tile?

Thats my place that Matt worked on, and let me say.....they did an amazing job. For the amount of work needed and the quality that was done, I couldn't be happier. More importantly my WIFE couldn't be happier. We have more projects coming up and Matt will be receiving the call...even if it is a long drive ;)

Just don't let this guy paint anything for you... No matter what color you want it has a good chance of coming out "black":getsome:

Nice tile job Matty

Just don't let this guy paint anything for you... No matter what color you want it has a good chance of coming out "black":getsome:

Nice tile job Matty

Just cause my bikes are black come on, You know that my cars are both white and so is my house. I guess you could say I only see things in black and white. ;)

I had Matt do some work for me and he exceeded all expectations. If you need his services, dont hesitate. He arrived on time, was done in time, and his estimate was exact. You really cant ask for more than that. Consider me a reference. Thanks Again Matt!

Just finished installing a front door in the house today. Boy can I say you are blessed to be able to do such things. But I will say it looks good. Although it took12 hours.

Needless to say Ill be dialing up your number soon. :D

matt just did a ton of work for me and my neighbor. new front doors, storm doors, and windows - every window in the house. everything looks fantastic. he'll be putting in a new back sliding door for me and the neighbor too.

i highly recommend him if you need stuff done on the house.

Ok lately there has been an onslaught of work, Good for me! One of the projects has been on a townhome that was simply devastated to pet urine from top to bottom. After replacing 90% of the subflooring from damage along with wall and trim damage I got to put down some nice Bamboo flooring. Bamboo is an earth friendly product that has gained popularity along with cork flooring. Cost less then oak and has some interesting qualities.

Check it out...

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0052_2.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

Interested ask me or look here http://www.lumberliquidators.com/catalog/flooring.jsp?categoryId=472

Looks great! What is the sq.ft. cost of bamboo without installation?

This was the least expensive at $1.89 per sq. ft. Not highly recommended for high traffic areas. With that said you match this up with the more dense= more mature bamboo for those high traffic areas at $2.79 per sq ft. No difference other then durablilty.

For those who have to have everything in life carbon, they have carbonized bamboo. Really all it is is the process of the bamboo being steamed for a change of color. But for like jshort this is up his alley :D...

Another reference for Matty

Lovin the new front door! workmanship on the sill, trim work and molding is top notch. We are very happy with how it turned out.

Attachments

• Front Door.jpg
    Front Door.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 66
Hi Mat my name is John I am looking for work in NJ maybe you could help. I have around 15 years of experience in construction I also do plumbing and a little electric. I do a lot of kitchens but i can do every phase of construction. I have a resume if you would take a look.

Thanks

Hi Mat my name is John I am looking for work in NJ maybe you could help. I have around 15 years of experience in construction I also do plumbing and a little electric. I do a lot of kitchens but i can do every phase of construction. I have a resume if you would take a look.

Thanks

Pm sent

Back
Top Bottom