Cargo trailer

ilnadi

anybody got a cheap, serviceable bike cargo trailer? The walks to the pitzone are getting longer and longer at Nica and our "box" keeps growing.

The Kalmyk

I have one I will sell you cheap. I think it’s a BOB with no suspension. Let me know

It’s good condition for a 10 year old trailer

ilnadi

I have one I will sell you cheap. I think it’s a BOB with no suspension. Let me know

It’s good condition for a 10 year old trailer
lemme check the Bob site to see if it will fit my mountain bike's rear axle. if it does I'll send you PM. thanks

ilnadi

sorry, got the bike back from the shop, it has a boost thru-axle. not sure any axle-mount trailer will fit. I need to find a seat-post mount one.
thanks

ilnadi

What is boost? And that’s a real question
it's a nutritional drink but that's not important now (sorry, hard to resist). http://reviews.mtbr.com/tech-talk-boost-148-explained.
also, apparently I have a 142x12 thruaxle, not boost. all I know it is it ain't QR or bolted on both ends. something like this

that is really cool but defeats the cheap if I buy a $60 axle ;). if I was going to actually off-road with it then yeah. for lugging stuff in the infield and maybe on a few gravel trails probably not.

oh well, only two races left, I'll just make two trips each time or bring less crap :rolleyes:

Top Bottom