carfax by VIN $20

THATmanMANNY

Looking into a new to you used car?

I can help run a carfax for you by VIN# for $20. I have a few left.

Paypal gift and provide me your e-mail and I will fwd you the report.

Last edited:

Matt_

I Get Jokes
When does it expire? There's a car I want to check out, but I leave for vacation Friday and come back the 23rd. I didn't want to initiate contact before then to see if he drops the price more (he's asking way too high and already dropped once).

THATmanMANNY

any interests? About to expire soon

If you are thinking about private selling your car, a carfax would help with sale too

THATmanMANNY

I am looking to sell one car and upgrade.
Anyone looking to get in on some reports? If I have two takers I'll get 5 to share again.

It will prove useful if you are selling your car in the near future or checking up on a car you are interested in.

Last edited:

THATmanMANNY

This again.
I need one report like this week and will probably at least buy the 3 report bundle.

3 reports - $60. ($20 per report)
6 reports - $100 ($16.66 per report)

I will buy bundle based on committed needs.
PM me

Always good for car sales too if you thinking about selling in near future

rxpxskier

just be aware that not all stuff makes it to car fax. I hit a deer, went through insurance, and a body shop for a total of 11K in damage. When i sold the car 2 years later, no mention of the damage or repair.

THATmanMANNY

@The Kalmyk
hustle-hard-or-dont-hustle-at-all.jpg

just be aware that not all stuff makes it to car fax. I hit a deer, went through insurance, and a body shop for a total of 11K in damage. When i sold the car 2 years later, no mention of the damage or repair.
Thanks for the reminder. I am aware but genuine Carfax's are the most comprehensive and cost the most.

Top Bottom