Car-spotting thread

THATmanMANNY

Had no idea what it was except saw GMC and that it looked like a rad motorhome that may persuade me to ditch property taxes.

Hopefully someone is going to refurb the hell out of it and make it a Jalopnik post to read about.

rick81721

Lothar
Had no idea what it was except saw GMC and that it looked like a rad motorhome that may persuade me to ditch property taxes.

Ha we have friends that had a similar idea. They bought a 40+ ft sailboat and planned to live on it in retirement. After one test summer they bagged that idea, sold it and bought a house in Delaware.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim

Hopefully someone is going to refurb the hell out of it and make it a Jalopnik post to read about.
I'm pretty sure they redid one of these on some Motortrend channel show. I'll see if I can find it.

Mountain Bike Mike

Take it for a spin??

Its my sister in law’s nextdoor neighbor (Steve) and when we pulled up, he had it in the driveway and thought to myself... kit car...

Later, he came over and hung out at the party and we stared talking and he told me it is a legit shelby and while I seemed agreeable, I still thought it was Bs... he took it for a couple spins around the block but I didn’t go..

Then we walked over and when I started looking at it, was like.. Holy Shit, this is the real deal.

I wanted to drive it when I got in it.. maybe next time

Top Bottom