Car-spotting thread

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Then I had to run to auto parts store to get tail light bulbs for my sons car and saw this in the parking lot.

Looks like a farm vehicle it sounded all lumpy and pinging like it was running on 3 cylinders

View attachment 90439
Whose driving their 67 camaro around in the mud lol, come on.

Did a big ride the other day and passed thru Peapack near liberty park where they always have nice stuff in the Stable

View attachment 90438

Probably one of those Superformance cars....looks awesome
Posted in biyf, ran into this guy with his 67 fastback during my ride.

View attachment 90159

View attachment 90160

He spends all of that money on a what looks like a really nice restoration and he tops it off with that carb....Toss in garbage, replace with FI or Holley

iman29

Ok so technically not a car sighting but when I saw this article I thought it would be interesting to post it here.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news...st-are-going-to-auction/ar-BBUSQpx?ocid=ientp

Looks like the only street legal cars are the basic ones, since the foreign ones are all right hand drive. Interesting the government would auction them off but with no title then Im not sure its worth anything. And I guess with drug running all these cars have a lotta miles on them. On the other hand the 280Z with the V8 engine swap would be so cool to bring to a car show, unless it rains since it has no windshield wipers LOL.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I dont know, it costs more than your GT350 and has 250 less horsepower....and looks like my sister should be driving it...adorable. :)

718s VASTLY better looking imo

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
the wrong tool for the job.

local delivery to the john deere dealer on rt 22 in whitehouse

even better is the guy in front of me driving off the road cause can't judge width of car.

rick81721

Lothar
the wrong tool for the job.

local delivery to the john deere dealer on rt 22 in whitehouse

even better is the guy in front of me driving off the road cause can't judge width of car.

That looks like Florida. 41 is a free-for-all with cars and trucks zipping across all the time. My brembos saved me at least twice do far

Top Bottom