Car-spotting thread

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
59 impala

1959 anything...dodge, chevy ford caddy, etc easy to spot....all of them were just batshit crazy. 59 chevy I think the thought was....Lets make the fins so goddam big they just flop over.

rick81721

Lothar
59 impala

1959 anything...dodge, chevy ford caddy, etc easy to spot....all of them were just batshit crazy. 59 chevy I think the thought was....Lets make the fins so goddam big they just flop over.

58, 59 were terrible styling years. At least he took a pic of the rear, the front is worse. It's a shame, I always wanted a car from the year I was born but they are hideous (tho a 58 vette is probably the best of them).

BPaze

Neighbor rolled some coal into his backyard.... Wonder WTF he is going to do with this.View attachment 69048
gotta be honest I have always wanted to get one of those, I think they look great and very utilitarian. I just can't justify having it sit around for the occasional home project, well I can just not to my wife except maybe as an escape vehicle during a flood(might need it this week)

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's a '60.
god your right...funny when I first looked at that it screamed 59, but then I remembered the back end of the 59s were much uglier
10059_c568314425_low_res.jpg

Top Bottom