Car-spotting thread

big 3 are his main clients. He must do outstanding work.
Too bad he didn't spend his time investigating faulty ignition switches....
How dare this man criticize something made by our lord and savior Elon. Elon jesus DOESNT MAKE MISTAKES!!!!!!!!! Does Elon send you a free set of pom pom when you put the deposit down?

Rural routes in Pennsylvania, too.
Really NJ is one of the few places I know of that has actual postal vehicles.

There's a ton of retired RHD Legacy's on the roads too. Usually old folks driving them.

Drove it. Not what I was expecting. Not a big fan of the wheels, but looked much better in person. Seriously, ridiculously, fast with amazing sound. As in you will embarrass 911S and non-Z06 Vette owners fast. Went around turns stupid fast, could not get it to understeer on the road. Really surprised me, I was expecting a fast Golf R, not this.

Attachments

• FCEEA2CE-EB71-44E1-A280-0A10D9ABE9D0.jpeg
    FCEEA2CE-EB71-44E1-A280-0A10D9ABE9D0.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 61
I'm sure they drive great. They seem to have that nailed. It's the actual low cost car that's being a problem for them.
I read an article this week by a guy who actually lives in morristown that on day 2 the battery was dead and he couldn't get in the car. Okay, hickup, battery died. but not having any physical way to get into a car with a dead battery is pretty crazy. Cause you need to get into the car to pop the hood to charge the battery. And another story of the first model 3 that was crashed, after the crash the electrical system was dead and he couldn't get into the glove box to get to his documents. I mean do they really need electronically controlled gloveboxes with no manual over ride? this type of stuff disturbs me. Not having any mechanical connection to open the doors from the outside is downright frightening, I'm actually surprised our overlords allow it.
I'm hoping they do well. But the general oversight of tesla engineering and finance and their fan club is pretty crazy.

I've been following the motown guy's thread on teslamotorsclub.com.
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/thr...d-is-inaccessible.108412/page-22#post-2572499
It is freaking hilarious when 10 pages go buy and everyone is still arguing that he shouldn't of used the term bricked. Anyways, you can jump the car via the tire wires they left behind the tow hook cover. I think there are other cars non Tesla that are designed with no mechanical ability to open the car if battery is dead but I forgot the makes/models.

There are certainly some characters on TMC. The marketplace is the worst. Everyone just shits on each other.

FTR I am a fan but not a fanboi if that makes sense?

I've been following the motown guy's thread on teslamotorsclub.com.
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/thr...d-is-inaccessible.108412/page-22#post-2572499
It is freaking hilarious when 10 pages go buy and everyone is still arguing that he shouldn't of used the term bricked. Anyways, you can jump the car via the tire wires they left behind the tow hook cover. I think there are other cars non Tesla that are designed with no mechanical ability to open the car if battery is dead but I forgot the makes/models.

There are certainly some characters on TMC. The marketplace is the worst. Everyone just shits on each other.

FTR I am a fan but not a fanboi if that makes sense?
I think Corvettes are electric only. But that could be interior handle only like vipers , but exterior is mechanical

Thought I would be able to ride but man it's wet . Gummy bears will be ready on Friday you should call me :) looks to be good batch . They taste just like the store

Back
Top Bottom