Car-spotting thread

I'm sure they drive great. They seem to have that nailed. It's the actual low cost car that's being a problem for them.
I read an article this week by a guy who actually lives in morristown that on day 2 the battery was dead and he couldn't get in the car. Okay, hickup, battery died. but not having any physical way to get into a car with a dead battery is pretty crazy. Cause you need to get into the car to pop the hood to charge the battery. And another story of the first model 3 that was crashed, after the crash the electrical system was dead and he couldn't get into the glove box to get to his documents. I mean do they really need electronically controlled gloveboxes with no manual over ride? this type of stuff disturbs me. Not having any mechanical connection to open the doors from the outside is downright frightening, I'm actually surprised our overlords allow it.
I'm hoping they do well. But the general oversight of tesla engineering and finance and their fan club is pretty crazy.

The thing about Tesla’s are they’re not designed or built by people who like cars, or like to drive them. They were designed by people who who’s perfect vision of a car is a smartphone with wheels.

I'm sure they drive great. They seem to have that nailed. It's the actual low cost car that's being a problem for them.
I read an article this week by a guy who actually lives in morristown that on day 2 the battery was dead and he couldn't get in the car. Okay, hickup, battery died. but not having any physical way to get into a car with a dead battery is pretty crazy. Cause you need to get into the car to pop the hood to charge the battery. And another story of the first model 3 that was crashed, after the crash the electrical system was dead and he couldn't get into the glove box to get to his documents. I mean do they really need electronically controlled gloveboxes with no manual over ride? this type of stuff disturbs me. Not having any mechanical connection to open the doors from the outside is downright frightening, I'm actually surprised our overlords allow it.
I'm hoping they do well. But the general oversight of tesla engineering and finance and their fan club is pretty crazy.

I thought they were made of 10000000 battery cells?

Picked up some wheels last from a guy with a spotless garage and cars. 2 classic and 2 beamers (m3, 7 series) a couple motorcycles? Even a couple spotless bicycles hanging up. Wow! No idea about th classics but fun game for you guys to figure out. I woulda loved to chat and check it out without taking this creeper photo but home to the kiddo. Cant be gone for long since this was under the radar from the wife ha. This guy is definitely a car enthusiast his entire life. Said he loved his p85d for the 3 years. Replaced by 7 series. He has the opportunity to switch it up every few years. Jelly.

372E6BFF-53E7-4FA6-8D5D-E13A894D795D.jpeg

C-10 shortbed. Old trucks are the new muscle car if you watch RoadKill. I really dig them especially Dulcich's MMT (Mopar Muscle Truck - ).

We had this body and square body GM's when I was growing up. All K20's with long bed's and plows. At 14 the old man pointed to the '67 GMC K20 with no power anything and said "if you could drive that you could drive anything". I'd use it to bring the garbage down to the end of the driveway or haul things around the property.

I was driving so couldn't snap a pic but today saw a 1955 Studebaker President Speedster - same color - don't see many of these:

210382_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

Back
Top Bottom