Car-spotting thread

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@fidodie

I can't get him to send me the sticker yet. But MSRP is $19,200. Negotiated lease price used in the deal is $15,200 after all rebates and incentives. $19,900 is a Jetta S with automatic and no cold weather package (heated cloth seats and heated washer nozzles).

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Holy hell @Carson
You probably got them as low as possible at this point, but did you know that with a USA Cycling License ($75?) you get a $500 VW Partner incentive/discount thingy?

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
How do like? That thing looks BIG, does it drive big??
Picked it up last night. So far, it's great. You get a lot for the coin. Minivan lease is up, and it was this or a Pilot. The Atlas is WAAAAAYYYYY nicer than the Pilot, for almost the same price. It drives better than a Honda Odyssey, but is not as sporty as a Mini Countryman... if that helps.

kdebello

[QUOTE="Picked it up last night. So far, it's great. You get a lot for the coin. Minivan lease is up, and it was this or a Pilot. The Atlas is WAAAAAYYYYY nicer than the Pilot, for almost the same price. It drives better than a Honda Odyssey, but is not as sporty as a Mini Countryman... if that helps.[/QUOTE]

We're going to check out the Atlas. We turned in Amy's minivan on Saturday. All I wanted to do was turn it in and leave. They (Neilson) tried to get us into another one for "$5k down, $519/month. How's that sound?" (that was a lease price) They kept yelling lower prices as I was walking to my car.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@kdebello There is VERY low stock right now. I was at the Launch Event that Douglas had a week or so ago, and got there early. They had two from corporate that are traveling around to different areas for test drives. The dealer only knew they were getting 5 in, and weren't told (so the sales guy claims) which trim or color they were getting. I put the first deposit down that day. By the end of the day, they had 3 or 4 accounted for. Mine was the only one at the dealer over the weekend, and my sales guy hid it down the street in the Infinity lot, with another VW blocking it in so others couldn't test drive my car. Needless to say, the other sales guys and their customers weren't happy. I got the SEL with 4MOTION. It's yuge inside.

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
@kdebello There is VERY low stock right now. I was at the Launch Event that Douglas had a week or so ago, and got there early. They had two from corporate that are traveling around to different areas for test drives. The dealer only knew they were getting 5 in, and weren't told (so the sales guy claims) which trim or color they were getting. I put the first deposit down that day. By the end of the day, they had 3 or 4 accounted for. Mine was the only one at the dealer over the weekend, and my sales guy hid it down the street in the Infinity lot, with another VW blocking it in so others couldn't test drive my car. Needless to say, the other sales guys and their customers weren't happy. I got the SEL with 4MOTION. It's yuge inside.

I was checking the Atlas out, I need something for when they buy my Touareg back. Pretty sure they'll try to push it on me when I go collect my loot. I like it, except for the motor. Looks good, nice interior, but that stupid 3.6 that doesn't put out enough power, and gets the carbon build-up that all of the older VW/Audi Group motors get. I think these guys were the last guys on the planet to figure out how to make a DI motor that doesn't get carbon buildup. If this came with the 3.0T, I would be all over it, and I guess so would anyone else who is looking at a Q7.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nice. I have the 2nd Gen Touareg that looks like they have a fix for and will not be offering a buy back. I want a bigger cargo area but don't need a huge front end and stuff. You'll have to give me a ride one day.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nice. I have the 2nd Gen Touareg that looks like they have a fix for and will not be offering a buy back. I want a bigger cargo area but don't need a huge front end and stuff. You'll have to give me a ride one day.
for sure...
There's a ton of room in the back...

Mountain Bike Mike

BCCA30C4-C9B7-44B0-8D7A-C716826A88E2_zpsui8ccup8.jpg

@the iron skillet in Bordentown... Handicap spot

Top Bottom