Car-spotting thread

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
800 hp MB G-wagen by Brabus
this is pretty rare and goes for about a million
View attachment 50830

unveiling of the new Skoda, just peeked through the convention center which was an abandoned slaughter house
View attachment 50831

You get over those G-Wagons after 1 drive. Someone I know stopped by with a G-63, was driving it north to be modded and bullet-proofed for some prince in the middle-east, and let me take it for a spin. Fast as shit in a straight line, but when you turn the wheel, the truck doesn't turn till a second later. You had to factor in the delay every time you turned the wheel, was really weird.

Johnny Utah

@Johnny Utah 's face would melt at all these Jeep's in Moab. I've seen several that run on propane. All seriouslyseriously modified.
I would post pictures but I dropped my phone into a hole in the slick Rock 20 seconds after taking photos of a home built single seat "Jeep" type thing. I've seen at least 40 scramblers this week.
Today I passed a 4dr highly modified Jeep 10 miles from anything that resembles a road, and the whole front end was totally destroyed and abandoned in place. They must be working on getting something to get it out. The one side was flat out broken off, the other side had a ton of oil leaking out of the shocks. It had some crazy coil over setup with remote Chambers and shit. All custom front end but something broke, and ratchet straps and a bottle jack was holding it together. Poor guy.
The Jeep trails out here are fucking bonkers.
Yeah buddy!! This week is the big Moab Jeep fest. Serious stuff, people have house money in some of those builds. Unreal!!!

gtluke

The Moped
Today at one gas station i saw three first gen international scouts. Bone stock, super nice.
And a 60s bronco.
None were related , that's how many awesome old shit is out here.

Last night a black Mustang's license plate caught my attention.. "ONEMEAN". Ok, one mean what? I didn't get it. One mean Mustang? Lame. Then as it turned a corner the street light caught the embossed SALEEN in the bumper. A little corny but, alright, i'll take it. But seriously, nothing is mean when it rhymes.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
All original (i think)
Thats a shame...originally they were pretty awful :)

Last night a black Mustang's license plate caught my attention.. "ONEMEAN". Ok, one mean what? I didn't get it. One mean Mustang? Lame. Then as it turned a corner the street light caught the embossed SALEEN in the bumper. A little corny but, alright, i'll take it. But seriously, nothing is mean when it rhymes.
probably a v6 with saleen stickers

rick81721

Lothar
I've seen this 69 Mach I a few times in the area. Exhaust sounds great

17663324_671877972995655_8607008843643224064_n.jpg

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's

One of the new kids at work has an older Saleen. SN95. 2001 I think? We call it the Saleen Solution.

qclabrat

Thats a shame...originally they were pretty awful :)

probably a v6 with saleen stickers

They love to hype their rides in Asia, you've seen those fancy graphics in Tokyo Drift
don't have a pic, but I saw a car with a bunch of NOS graphics on their car, unfortunately the dumbass placed them all upside down so it read SON
upload_2017-4-19_9-28-15.png

Top Bottom