Car-spotting thread

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
A bike at the tractor show. Looks like a hard ride.

View attachment 50618
Dam, thats a hardtail.

Wow Dodge Demon - 0 to 60 in 2.3 sec, 1/4 mile in 9.65 sec, 840 hp!
So dodge...shitty part is that every tech is going to know what this is if you show up to a track and ask where your 9 sec. license is...then your 10 point cage...then they will send you home. Still thought, pretty awesome...I mean Ford, Chevy and Dodge have been selling these 8-9 sec drag cars from the factory since 06-07...but fully prepped...Full cage, everything you need...However, no title....Now you can get one that can be street driven. Im sure the car would have had to have additional crash testing if they actually sold it with the proper cage.

oisdbjqj4azpzumosjnz.jpg

Dam, thats a hardtail.

So dodge...shitty part is that every tech is going to know what this is if you show up to a track and ask where your 9 sec. license is...then your 10 point cage...then they will send you home. Still thought, pretty awesome...I mean Ford, Chevy and Dodge have been selling these 8-9 sec drag cars from the factory since 06-07...but fully prepped...Full cage, everything you need...However, no title....Now you can get one that can be street driven. Im sure the car would have had to have additional crash testing if they actually sold it with the proper cage.

I haven't been there in a while but you might be able to get away with it at Atco.

qclabrat

800 hp MB G-wagen by Brabus
this is pretty rare and goes for about a million
WP_20170416_17_23_44_Pro.jpg

unveiling of the new Skoda, just peeked through the convention center which was an abandoned slaughter house
WP_20170416_16_15_10_Pro.jpg

gtluke

The Moped
@Johnny Utah 's face would melt at all these Jeep's in Moab. I've seen several that run on propane. All seriouslyseriously modified.
I would post pictures but I dropped my phone into a hole in the slick Rock 20 seconds after taking photos of a home built single seat "Jeep" type thing. I've seen at least 40 scramblers this week.
Today I passed a 4dr highly modified Jeep 10 miles from anything that resembles a road, and the whole front end was totally destroyed and abandoned in place. They must be working on getting something to get it out. The one side was flat out broken off, the other side had a ton of oil leaking out of the shocks. It had some crazy coil over setup with remote Chambers and shit. All custom front end but something broke, and ratchet straps and a bottle jack was holding it together. Poor guy.
The Jeep trails out here are fucking bonkers.

Top Bottom