Car-spotting thread

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Holy crap...a Hellcat is 4400 to 4500 pounds??
ya between 4450 and 4550 depending on the source.....definitely a big car. I mean they always were, even the 1970 that the current car is modeled after...They were intended to compete with the cougar and firebird, less so the camaro and mustang. Little bigger, nicer interiors, more comfortable to ride in...but still huge engines and fast.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
yours?
they are actually pretty good used value of course with the range extender generator

how many people can saw my car's tub is made of carbon fiber and it's RWD!

wegmans parking lot find. not ready for e-car yet....yet. i wish they did fuel cell - i want to ride
around with a hydrogen tank....

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
wegmans parking lot find. not ready for e-car yet....yet. i wish they did fuel cell - i want to ride
around with a hydrogen tank....
My dad built one of those DIY hydrogen fuel cells for his Dodge Neon years ago and got almost 50mpg. You seem like the type to try this too. Hydrogen hybrid Geo Metro.

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
Any of you bums going to this show besides me??
Looks like they want pre registration and I don’t see where it can be emailed. Guess I’m a maybe if I can figure it out.

Edit - they want a check mailed, looks like you can’t just show up and pay so I guesss I’m out. Make it less of a pita to enter

rick81721

Lothar
Looks like they want pre registration and I don’t see where it can be emailed. Guess I’m a maybe if I can figure it out.

Edit - they want a check mailed, looks like you can’t just show up and pay so I guesss I’m out. Make it less of a pita to enter

Yeah Walt restricted to 75 cars and had to pre-register. Maybe I'll win a major award!

61yZD4-mKjL._SX425_.jpg

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Multiple sweet rides cruising Morristown this evening. I was dining al fresco so couldn’t snap pics in time. But spied a 308, GT2, M4 coupe, and an unbelievable 1930’s MB convertible. Looked like a 500K but doubt it was. Impressive nonetheless. Loooooong hood.

Top Bottom