Car-spotting thread

iman29

How old could that Tesla be to already have a left brake light out? That's the cheesy realm usually reserved for Ford and GM...
I think I caught it while he was signaling left turn in front of me I noticed the same thing. But if I am correct the light changes to blinky when the turn signal is on?

just a semi eddgeumicated guess :p

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's

iman29

new neighbors around the corner been trying to get a pic of this Raptor for a while mostly for the vanity plate. It’s a little far away since I faked taking a pic of the dog while I was walking her. It says:

9MMOR45

Guess I won’t ask him about gun control any time soon.

4FE0441A-CED2-475C-8220-8936211151D0.png

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
my thought exactly. It even had a Carroll Shelby's signature on the glove compartment door, I wondered if that wasn't a kit either...
as I understand....Carol would sign anything if you made a donation to his heart fund

Looks like a nice car, but man that statement makes you look like an asshole.

Kaleidopete

@Kaleidopete man where do you live? That sucks.
North Jersey, we have Orange & Rockland. Checking further, the rates seem to change by your usage, it's not the same rate every month.
It seems like it is a little cheaper charging than gas, depending on the month and the usage and the rates.
Averaging, my cost seems to be where I can go for $1.10 on electric it costs me $1.50 for gas. But it's always fluctuating, but so are gas prices.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's a Superperformance. They build rollers (no engine/trans) under license from Shelby. So sorta-not-a-kit?
It's a Superperformance. They build rollers (no engine/trans) under license from Shelby. So sorta-not-a-kit?
So they assemble the kit for you.... Im not trying to disparage the car, they are well done recreations.... but the implication in that statement is that my Recreation is better than yours because I paid someone to put it together for me.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Hoopty towed in to my gm dealership. Say's it has a recall. "it just all of a sudden lost the steering"View attachment 95932

nice!

i had the left, front subframe of my 69 firebird rust off its mounts. that was fun.
also had the tabs for the upper A arm of my 68 cuda let go.
these things happen!

Top Bottom