Car-spotting thread

qclabrat

The turbos and GT3's from that generation had the split crank motor, so no IMS. I would also drive a base, non-S Carrera first. For me it was a very underwhelming experience.
My understanding was that the 997.2 and 991.1 had the same engines. Were there changes in the 991.2?

iman29

D80141C4-4F64-4BFC-97BD-AA7EACB004F7.jpegOk I blame this thread for making me take more pics of cool cars or non cool cars when I see them. But that’s the point right ?

Anyhow here’s a few from my ride today.

While down in Lambertville I saw the corvette first but then I saw the Plymouth Fury (? ) all murdered out and I think I like it better.

9449E3A7-97BF-462B-8D47-4E9D5A6C4A30.png
Then In Somerville on the last few miles saw this beauty. Not much a Jag fan but I love the color it’s so bright.

rick81721

Lothar
I'm looking at the 991.1 generation (2012-2016). No more IMS, last generation of the naturally aspirated motor, somewhat modern interior. Prices are all over the place. Also looking at Cayman/718 S or GTS. Also looking the complete opposite direction at C63S AMG, because that car is an absolute beast.

I've been driving the same f'n car for 15 years (not that its a bad car, its actually made me very happy), so I'm not half-assing the next one.

Order banks are open!

Speedster

Kaleidopete

Out of curiosity I checked NJ MVC and these plates are supposed to be for cars that are used as exhibition or education only. No idea how or if this is actually enforced. @Carson ??
Another cool thing is you only need to display one plate on the rear, no front plate required for QQ,
so my front plate hangs from hooks inside to display when the hatch is open during car shows.

my hearse
Dsc01495.jpg

Top Bottom