Car-spotting thread

rick81721

Lothar
Back on the road with the GT350. Pretty quiet sunday afternoon - the usual geezers in vettes putting around for no good reason. Ran into a coal roller at a light who started revving smoke at me. Dropped the clutch at almost 5K, watched the tach climb but barely moving - for a second I thought wtf, then looked in the rearview mirror and saw smoke - the tires were just spinning. Didn't pick up on the cams tho - still owe @Flaubert and @Mountain Bike Mike a proper burnout

RobW

Back on the road with the GT350. Pretty quiet sunday afternoon - the usual geezers in vettes putting around for no good reason. Ran into a coal roller at a light who started revving smoke at me. Dropped the clutch at almost 5K, watched the tach climb but barely moving - for a second I thought wtf, then looked in the rearview mirror and saw smoke - the tires were just spinning. Didn't pick up on the cams tho - still owe @Flaubert and @Mountain Bike Mike a proper burnout

Oh but the camera picked this up, not sure you noticed it though.
HonoredLazyDunnart-mobile.jpg

rick81721

Lothar
So you beat a pickup truck.... and spun some rubber.

are we suppose to be impressed

My cycling nemeses coal rolling pickups are the fastest vehicles on the road, didn't you know that? ?

Seriously I think they just wanted to hear the motor, they were waving and smiling (unlike nj coal rolling goons)

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Wondered at first but looking at the previous video clip that stripe was already there. Don't think i spun the tires enough to leave visible rubber
How much to replace those tires? $350 per for the rear? So you just burned off $50? Not everyday ppl throw out money like that. I am impressed :p

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How much to replace those tires? $350 per for the rear? So you just burned off $50? Not everyday ppl throw out money like that. I am impressed :p

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa your cute, $350 for a pair of performance tires . . . . LMFAO.

closer to $350/tire for those guys (if not more, not sure what level of tire @rick81721 has on that sucker)

rick81721

Lothar
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa your cute, $350 for a pair of performance tires . . . . LMFAO.

closer to $350/tire for those guys (if not more, not sure what level of tire @rick81721 has on that sucker)

Good guess

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=Pilot+Super+Sport&frontTire=935YR9PSS&rearTire=035YR9PSS&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Ford&autoYear=2017&autoModel=Shelby GT350 Mustang&autoModClar=

The GT350R takes pilot sport cup 2s - over 400 ea

Top Bottom