Car-spotting thread

Do you guys have any tips to join AAA membership with discount?

Do they do discounts or promos like with coupons, 1st year enrollment, employers?

there is a white 928 for sale at the corner of amwell and millstone river. $5,000

Got her all shinied up - took some pics before the dust settles

20180828_142330.jpg

PS except for the wheels. The brake dust is horrendous. Planning to remove each wheel and do a clean + dust repellent job. Doubt it will make much difference but worth a shot

Last edited:

View attachment 76073

PS except for the wheels. The brake dust is horrendous. Planning to remove each wheel and do a clean + dust repellent job. Doubt it will make much difference but worth a shot

When you clean the wheels up 100%, make sure you coat them with a good wheel sealant. It won't help the dust accumulation but makes cleaning much quicker. The M2 has soft pads too and the dust is horrible.

View attachment 76073

What @Carson said
But when I used to be anal with my car, when I did the tire rotation, I would clean, clay and use regular car sealant on the rims. Due to the heat that is generated in the area, it doesn't last very long but it made cleaning a lot easier while the sealant lasted.

I have been driving stick all my life and used auto only for the last 7 years, but now that I finally have paddle shifters I can't make sense of it! Aargh!

funny!!!! i play with them in my w1f3s car, but ultimately can't get the points right, and let it take over.

Speaking of the 928 Porsche I saw this the other day....To me, one of the better looking Mercedes Benz's lately

jtpCAZN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom