Cannondale Killer V hardtail 15" frame full XT/XTR

MikeP

You are looking a Cannondale Killer V bike. This bike has all high end parts on it and is in perfect working condition. Awesome hardtail mountain bike for a person 5’0 to 5’6, it has a standover height of only 26.4 inches. Frame is size small. Bike was professionally painted matte black a few years ago. Bike is very nimble and light. $500 or any reasonable offer. I asked a mechanic at my LBS what to ask for it. Email me any questions or for a test ride. Here’s the parts list:
• Full XTR drivetrain and cranks (crank arms 170mm length) RD is Rapid Rise XTR
• XT shifters
• Avid Arch brakes
• Rock Shox Judy SL fork 70mm travel
• Chris King NoThreadset headset
• Control Tech seatpost
• 9 speed cassette (bike is set up 3x9)
• Mavic 217 wheels
• White Industries rear hub and Ringle front hub
• Easton CT2 carbon handlebar with carbon bar ends
• WTB Velociraptor 26x2.1 tires front and back
• Salsa skewers
• Slightly used M525 SPD pedals will be included or flat pedals

Attachments

• drivetrain side.jpg
    drivetrain side.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 182
  • bars and pods.jpg
    bars and pods.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 88
  • front deraileur.JPG
    front deraileur.JPG
    306.9 KB · Views: 77
  • rear deraileur.jpg
    rear deraileur.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 70
  • rear hub.jpg
    rear hub.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

MikeP

more pics

Attachments

• brakes and seat.jpg
    brakes and seat.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 43
  • wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 37
  • headset stem.jpg
    headset stem.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 41
  • alt pedals2.jpg
    alt pedals2.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 35
  • skewers.jpg
    skewers.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 37

szymon

Your not the only one who dislikes craigslist lately, in the last year it seems everything I've put up I get someone who either wants something for nothing or gave me the run around.

MikeP

Your not the only one who dislikes craigslist lately, in the last year it seems everything I've put up I get someone who either wants something for nothing or gave me the run around.

yeah I should've just done eBay when I got no bites here, but it's up over 400 so I'll be glad to get that much. And put it towards parts for my diSSent frame.

Sold for $445 plus shipping :D

Last edited:

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I had one that had the same frame but was called Delta-V and had a Headshox. Was my first Cannondale and I got it at Halter's in the mid "90s. I miss that bike but it went to a good home when I graduated to a Super-V.

MikeP

I had one that had the same frame but was called Delta-V and had a Headshox. Was my first Cannondale and I got it at Halter's in the mid "90s. I miss that bike but it went to a good home when I graduated to a Super-V.

I was hesitant of the headshock so I went Killer V and had a few different forks on it before the Judy. Wish I could've found the Pepperoni fork to sell with it.

Top Bottom